The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I bet you'd make a better job with cutting the wires than me using a splitter xD

I actually did a better job than that splitter. I called the guy and told him what I intend to do, then he came by and brought a splitter. I connected it, turned on the PC and something started smelling like burned plastic while the HDDs sounded weird.

Opened up the case, cut the wires, soldered the additional SATA power plug, works like a charm now. That made me earn 200kn extra for doing the job right, guess being an engineer pays off. :biggrin:

Ha I feel old now, found this which brought back memories of my college days with my mates. Was awesome when this came on in Rockworld (a club in Manchester) :biggrin:

It's been a while since I listened to Rammstein, started in 5th grade but I haven't heard any songs from them in almost a year. And the parties we had in high school while these were blasted on my stereo, those were the good times. :yes:

I even got laid once because of Rammstein, that was really, really good. Damn, now I'm nostalgic. Horny too, which means I have to bid you all good night and go see if my girlfriend got out of the shower, I love shower sex. Anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne

raid or single :confused: :confused:

which is faster, raid or single, raid or single

hmmm

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147877

I might have to say raid, two 256gb in a raid, compared to a single 512gb

waiting for black friday, November it is then..

Edited by Thor.

Hmm raid wins in that forum, may look somewhere else..

yup may be raid this time woot.

excitement increasing :woot:

though may need to install windows again for the first time since it came out, sigh..

according to that forum, the speed increase was 1000+ :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.