The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Search xbox one on youtube, and you have a flame war of hate.

Uh oh i did it again, can't sleep. might have to do something drastic this time. Like read a book.

random thought and screenshot how to get everything to be artificially simulated Dolby prologic lossy upscaling. ffmpeg and winamp are one, works on all file formats to.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2uzujbm.jpg

Trust me i noticed a huge jump in sound quality with this codec, its a miracle working at lower bitrates the crystallizer is the key to making sound near lossless. :turned: :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

Search xbox one on youtube, and you have a flame war of hate. :biggrin:

Uh oh i did it again, can't sleep. might have to do something drastic this time. Like read a book. :dry:

I'm really starting to hate the Xbox one, I mean no used game, Always online DRM and no indie developer support. What made Microsoft think this was a good idea :mad:.

No i can't, to addicted to the quality of true Dolby digital on everything now, i have to replay my entire collection :blink: it's like a missing link that shouldn't of been, where were you all this time ;D

Edited by Thor.

Uh oh i did it again, can't sleep. might have to do something drastic this time. Like read a book. :dry:

I'm really starting to hate the Xbox one, I mean no used game, Always online DRM and no indie developer support. What made Microsoft think this was a good idea :mad:.

Someone walked into their office one day and clonked them all on the head with a mallet.

Someone walked into their office one day and clonked them all on the head with a mallet.

Makes sense.

:biggrin:

I can't wait for the holidays! I'll finally be able to see my family again.

It's quite lonely living thousands of kilometres from the only home I've ever known. :(

But seriously, this thread is like my outlet for random conversation. Such a good thread. :smile:

Thanks for being here, everyone. :biggrin:

EDIT: I've been winning for over an hour. Does this mean I win?

Edited by billyro

:biggrin:

I can't wait for the holidays! I'll finally be able to see my family again.

It's quite lonely living thousands of kilometres from the only home I've ever known. :(

But seriously, this thread is like my outlet for random conversation. Such a good thread. :smile:

Thanks for being here, everyone. :biggrin:

EDIT: I've been winning for over an hour. Does this mean I win?

Ooh, That gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, Thanks. :happy:

PS: i'm winning.