The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Pagafyr Your measly attempts to get Me the Sender of the Four to Submit make me laugh. Thor your hammer appears to be broken.

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A the voies of my competitions seem dulled from battle elsewhere. Well it is thst I have returned to rally them to reason less and just keep to the rule, "The last post wins". So then, let not your tongues dulled by the mysts of sleep or hours of slashing at dreams shadows swing and flap so freely until... For those of you who do not have dragons breath on purpose... First brush those tonguss off with bristles of your tooth (or fang) brushes to awaken those supporters of good taste. Doing that will sharpen your wit and sweeten your breath. Ugh! Yes! Please brush your tongues as well as your teeth.

I would have submitted if you were any closer. Ha! I can find air which helped clear my head from your breath from your hollers of vile I wins.

I prefer not to see what the Dentists' bill is for cleaning a Tigers Teeth. Health is POWER!

I win!

A the voies of my competitions seem dulled from battle elsewhere. Well it is thst I have returned to rally them to reason less and just keep to the rule, "The last post wins". So then, let not your tongues dulled by the mysts of sleep or hours of slashing at dreams shadows swing and flap so freely until... For those of you who do not have dragons breath on purpose... First brush those tonguss off with bristles of your tooth (or fang) brushes to awaken those supporters of good taste. Doing that will sharpen your wit and sweeten your breath. Ugh! Yes! Please brush your tongues as well as your teeth.

I would have submitted if you were any closer. Ha! I can find air which helped clear my head from your breath from your hollers of vile I wins.

I prefer not to see what the Dentists' bill is for cleaning a Tigers Teeth. Health is POWER!

I win!

why type so much when in the end it is i who shall win