The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So many trailers, dude i never seen so many trailers in one E3 before..... overload.

Trailers

Trailers

gameplay

Trailers

Trailers

Trailers

gameplay

Trailers

Trailers

Trailers

gameplay

Trailers

Trailers

Trailers

gameplay

Trailers

Trailers

Trailers

gameplay

Trailers

Edited by Thor.

You are stealing bandwidth from someone who is paranoid ... sound like a self fulfilling prophecy to me ... and it is a normal habit of people with paranoia. So why you wonder Werne ?

It would be on the long run easier to replace your router... if you ask me.

Unless you accept the constant challenge.

I actually like the challenge, but my wife doesn't. You see, I have a WLAN card that connects to his router and a Ralink WLAN USB drive I use to create a hotspot.

And while I agree that buying a new router would be better in the long run, I found a good long-term solution. I've cut his access to the router by changing the access password and then I re-routed him to a fake settings page I cloned from it. That way I get to change the password on his router after I adjust the settings, and I get minimal downtime.

Also, now I don't just have his router under control, I have full control over his PC as well. :devil:

lol Wernes evil, he could simply hit the reset button. That would delete all data on the router, if his isp provided it.

Edited by Thor.

lol Wernes evil, he could simply hit the reset button. That would delete all data on the router, if his isp provided it.

Yes, but he still thinks he's actually changing the router password while he's writing the password down into a fake page clone made by me. Then I change it on his router and my WLAN card with a downtime of 7 seconds instead of 2 minutes that it takes for me to brute-force the router into submission and retrieve the password.

He's clueless, doesn't even know what I'm doing. It's for the best, me and him have a pissing contest for 2 years now. I bought a car, he bought bigger, I bought a TV, he bought bigger, I got a 6000W sound system, he buys a 2000$ PC which he used to steal my wifi for a month. Bastard... :dry:

And now I've won the pissing contest, and I'll show it to him in a grand finale when I delete his System32 content and leave a "Werne was here!" message inside. :biggrin:

For Werne an eye for an eye isn't enough.... Werne wants the whole unfriendly cyber takeover and humilation ..

In this case Werne seams to have been seriously anyioed by this neighbour... Just a sugestion... if he changes to a new password... simply enter the last pasword he used. It is like switching the the size of someones shoes to one size less and next time two sizes higher. do this 3 times in a row then let him continue as if the problem is solved.
if you want to scare him try to find a patern in his pasword changes and predict a password for him on his pattern, if you are finished with this ... :whistling: