The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I showered just 30 minutes before this hot and cold and hot again .... :pinch:

.. traveling in buses with no air condition, when the bus is already 10 minutes late and all people wanting into the same direction is on a day above 35C° a wet travel ( in the bus it was 45°C) and cooped up back to back like anchovies...after over 30 minutes I left that bus drenched. I am soaked to the bone in own sweat, even my undear...okay i leave that a side.. I have nothing against it standing that way flocked up in winter ( at least it is warm then when it is necessary), but in summer it is hell on earth traveling by bus through town ( in your own car try to find a parking place that the city will not watch is much harder and the legalized street robbers here are faster to wirite down your license plaque than you can spell S.P.Q.R. , wrong parking in any variants possible 10 to 50€ parking with Parking ticket / parking disc 3€ per h). :(

I feel like someone :sick: me out.
Now I go showering again :wallbash:

Does anyone think Strebor sounds like a cool name?

Depends. For a Skyrim character or a character in a game that revolvs around medieval or older times, it's a cool name. For anything newer, not so much, especially not cool if you want to name your kid like that.

By the way, that name associates me to an old Slavic god of wind (Stribog/Stribor). Too bad Slavs switched to a monotheistic religion from a polytheistic one, that's kinda bleh to me, pagan gods are much more badass. :thumbsup:

Does anyone think Strebor sounds like a cool name?

Depends. For a Skyrim character or a character in a game that revolvs around medieval or older times, it's a cool name. For anything newer, not so much, especially not cool if you want to name your kid like that.

By the way, that name associates me to an old Slavic god of wind (Stribog/Stribor). Too bad Slavs switched to a monotheistic religion from a polytheistic one, that's kinda bleh to me, pagan gods are much more badass. :thumbsup:

Haha, nah I'm not planning on naming any kids Strebor: their full name would be a palindrome. :P

Yeah, when I was in primary school, we went through the whole "spell your name backwards" farce, and my surname was the coolest. Strebor. :D