The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm, Baby_Holding-0.3.3 could be solved by setting Child 1.0 to inactive mode, but the question remains, how? Hmm... maybe like this:

#!/bin/bash
if [ "$(pidof Child-1.0 --awake)" ]; then
   if [ -f /usr/bin/Warm_Milk ]; then
      sudo sh /usr/bin/Warm_Milk
      sudo service Child-1.0 --awake stop
      sudo Child-1.0 --asleep
   else
      cat ~/.rocking_crib
      sudo Child-1.0 --asleep
   fi
else
    echo "Child is already asleep."
fi

Yes, I believe that would do it. :happy: ... Sorry you need to include the Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 in this one other wise you get often an error message. :wink:

We already have BabydollNo.8 v1 as test build for Changing-Diapers-0.1.2, most test runs of Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 ended with You_Messed_Up=y error and That's_The_Baby's_Head=Facepalm, but there was success a few times. :biggrin:

True it is sometimes a bit hard to distinct on witch side you actually have to work Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 of Child 1.0 at my 1st try on BabydollNo.8 v1 I wrapped the Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 around Head001. and started the shoutat.sh by my teacher package. :facepalm: So don't be discouraged if child package leaks a bit. You will get better with practice in compiling those together.

If it dosn't work at first dont be discuraged recompiling is possible. I don't need to metion more becasue I know you are an expirenced user.

If there's one thing we know how to do, it's compiling. :cool:

I knew it ;D

Normaly the beta version of Father-in-law is bugriden till you upgrade your OS to Wife 2.0 the patch instaled with Wife 2.0 solves 90% problems and the rest is easy accessibel through some tweaks. :ermm:

Father-in-law package was stable ever since the initial release, the Mother-in-law package is another thing entirely. :rolleyes:

To bad that there isn't much other elegant ways for those bugs in Mother-in-law package . I found somewhere in the dirtyoldtricks 9.1 compilation package the following script: onewaytickettothemoon.sh which I think is for emergencies.

Beer-6.0 is rather slow working package. local generated packages are available form various distrubutors. For my own knowlege I endorse one of the following packages:

Badel_šljivovica 1.0

Kruškovac_Svatovski 1.0

NIM_Julischka 3.0

Using all together will result in a compiled package HorribleHangover.6.4.dev.deb and will get either Mother-in-law package into whisper modus or shouting mode (depends on general settings of Mother-in-law). :dry:

Another evil solution for a buged Mother-in-law is the following :

if Mother-in-law pakage asks for implemetaion of the script nonalcoholicDRINK01.sh you recompile the following scripts with the last package in the list:

StandartnonalcoholicDrinkinbottle.sh

emtyglas.sh

Akvinta_Vodka v02cl package

the result might be repeated some more with aditional recomnpilation of aditonal nonalcoholicDRINK.sh the effect will be someway like this packages Funnycomments.TG2.0

Giggles 4.7

DanceonTable. 1.8

fallfromTable 0.99

The interface structure of Mother-in-law is much more accessible through this procedure. However the bugs of Mother-in-law are reduced or diverted to some usefullness and might be fun to watch. ;D

The local generated packages are not so effective, but the home-made packages like Višnjevača-85-perc-alch work like a charm. The Beer-6.0 is just a dummy package in order to generate a conflict between Mother-in-law and Father-in-law packages. Mother-in-law goes into temporary shouting mode but once it stops, the output power and work speed is increased by 200% to compensate for Father-in-law module crash.

I have tried to recompile the nonalcoholicDRINK.sh but so far it was unsuccessful. The Vodka-* packages are easily detected by Mother-in-law monitoring submodule while Ethanol-0.96-dev could cause a possible kernel panic. However, I found that by compiling an alcoholicDRINK.sh script for Husband 2.0.3 reduces the effect of bugs on the system, or at least the specific module. :biggrin:

The shout modus can be diverted to a degree I think with handhersomethingtoeat. sh, some subscripts i noticed where Pie.sh, Cookies.sh or Salad.sh witch are all included in above mentioned package compilation. :thumbsup:

The implementation of Wine_redUI 7.53 for Mother-in-law package is suggested, but this the well known open source method, so I'm not sure it will work.

I'm starting to hate Microsoft slowly, everybody should switch to Linux.

That's my motto. :thumbsup:

Edited by SilverDNA

why do games need you to press anything between 2 and four keys at once to complete an action, but not once five or six times, I've got small hands and find it hard to do this so I'm now stuck on a boss coz you have to hold 3 keys and use the mouse all at the same time...

Hmm, Baby_Holding-0.3.3 could be solved by setting Child 1.0 to inactive mode, but the question remains, how? Hmm... maybe like this:

#!/bin/bash

if [ "$(pidof Child-1.0 --awake)" ]; then

if [ -f /usr/bin/Warm_Milk ]; then

sudo sh /usr/bin/Warm_Milk

sudo Child-1.0 --asleep

else

cat ~/.rocking_crib

sudo Child-1.0 --asleep

fi

else

echo "Child is already asleep."

fi

Yes, I believe that would do it. :happy: ... Sorry you need to include the Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 in this one other wise you get often an error message. :wink:

We already have BabydollNo.8 v1 as test build for Changing-Diapers-0.1.2, most test runs of Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 ended with You_Messed_Up=y error and That's_The_Baby's_Head=Facepalm, but there was success a few times. :biggrin:

True it is sometimes a bit hard to distinct on witch side you actually have to work Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 of Child 1.0 at my 1st try on BabydollNo.8 v1 I wrapped the Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 around Head001. and started the shoutat.sh by my teacher package. :facepalm: So don't be discouraged if child package leaks a bit. You will get better with practice in compiling those together.

I can adapt the script to use Changing-Diapers-0.1.2 in order to avoid the error, thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

And yes, I had a similar problem like yours. However, instead of shoutat.sh, I got laughat.sh, and the worse thing is, I executed Pfff-Piece_Of_Cake-[responce]-0.7 before that. I've been running "facepalm --now" the whole day. Heard about the memory leakage too, it's alright as long as it doesn't result in a stack overflow.

To bad that there isn't much other elegant ways for those bugs in Mother-in-law package . I found somewhere in the dirtyoldtricks 9.1 compilation package the following script: onewaytickettothemoon.sh which I think is for emergencies.

Yeah, the Mother-in-law is utterly screwed and there really is no way to deal with it elegantly. I do know how to stop Mother-in-law from executing though, I usually use the we're-not-at-home command which is quite efficient, elegant too, but it doesn't work each time. The we're-having-sex-at-the-moment command works in 100% of cases but it's not as elegant.

The shout modus can be diverted to a degree I think with handhersomethingtoeat. sh, some subscripts i noticed where Pie.sh, Cookies.sh or Salad.sh witch are all included in above mentioned package compilation. :thumbsup:

The implementation of Wine_redUI 7.53 for Mother-in-law package is suggested, but this the well known open source method, so I'm not sure it will work.

I tried running handhersomethingtoeat.sh but it doesn't always work. Cookies.sh, Chocolate.sh work, Pie.sh and Salad.sh not so much. Wine_redUI 7.53 is inefficient, Wine_whiteUI 7.53 works though, so does Whiskey-Johnnie_Walker-2.3 and Jagermeister-1.2.5.

When using a submodule of alcoholicDRINK.sh, it's best to switch Mother-in-law to annoyed runtime mode, it then uses more alcoholicDRINK.sh resources. :biggrin:

why do games need you to press anything between 2 and four keys at once to complete an action, but not once five or six times, I've got small hands and find it hard to do this so I'm now stuck on a boss coz you have to hold 3 keys and use the mouse all at the same time...

There are aways game pad controllers. http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/compgame/m0305.gif