The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Not going anywhere close to Mr. elephant as he is not only "wild" (there are "tame" ones down the road that can be ridden and petted) but he is massive and he has a friend sitting off to one side.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l511/ffa1mf/Stuff/croc_zps2806ce9b.jpg

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-baby-elephant-scared.gif

My dogs better now, had to sit with her while she was gagging for about an hour. It's her own stupic fault for eating a dead worm :dry: ...then on the first walk she tried eating another one! :wallbash:

omg I want to leave home. had enough of my son's behaviour

:ohdear: I'm scared and terible affraid. I've got massevly threated . Fist balled allready twice over the head of the offender called me to get out side with him that way. it is nice to have panick attacks and try to be calm and neutral but he wouldnt listen to anything. Everything i had to say it arroused him only more.

:ohdear: I'm scared and terible affraid. I've got massevly threated . Fist balled allready twice over the head of the offender called me to get out side with him that way. it is nice to have panick attacks and try to be calm and neutral but he wouldnt listen to anything. Everything i had to say it arroused him only more.

Call the police?

last time i called the Police for similar thing they tried to provoke me into aggression so they can arrest me ... I'm much too smart to call them again and I'm done with them because it wasn't the 1st time they tried such moves. it is sad but i never will trust any police or any gov official anymore there is too much happened between me and them. I Know how to handle this. Still i have hat adrenaline in my blood form the panic attack.

Edited by SilverDNA