The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My Steam downloads suddenly jumped from 470KB/s to 1.2 MB/s

I then though it has something to do that we're in the EU now since midnight.

But it just turned out to be a bug, it's actually back to 470KB/s now.

I want faster internet t-t //firstworldproblems

4 years ago I had dial up, I'm not complaining.

Well I am, but, you know. 470 KB/s is pretty fast compared to my dial up speeds so...

Only 4 hours until Skyrim updates :P

I want 40 MB/s like everybody else in the EU...

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!! I'll get drunk tonight cause I have a reason to celebrate (and be sad at the same time).

The good news is - My wife got home from her gynecologist and she's pregnant, we did it in the first try. Still too early to know is it a girl or a boy, doesn't matter to me anyway. Although she was calm until now and I was the nervous one, now she's nervous while I went running around in circles while yelling "WHEEE!!!". I can't believe it, my own child, I think I'll go wheee a bit more after I finish writing this. :dance:

The bad news are - In case my condom ever breaks, we get another, unexpected child, it would seem that we are both quite, ermm... "fertile". Doc said having sex would be the wrong thing to do after about 3 months of pregnancy, which doesn't go well when combined with two married sex addicts, we'll find a way though. And my mother in law will be visiting more often, not good. I also guess my parents won't skip a chance to try and screw up another generation, my brother claims they changed, I don't trust him though, nor them.

But at the moment, I don't care about anything, you can run me over with a truck and I'd still be smiling. I'm just... happy. :happy:

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!! I'll get drunk tonight cause I have a reason to celebrate (and be sad at the same time).

The good news is - My wife got home from her gynecologist and she's pregnant, we did it in the first try. Still too early to know is it a girl or a boy, doesn't matter to me anyway. Although she was calm until now and I was the nervous one, now she's nervous while I went running around in circles while yelling "WHEEE!!!". I can't believe it, my own child, I think I'll go wheee a bit more after I finish writing this. :dance:

The bad news are - In case my condom ever breaks, we get another, unexpected child, it would seem that we are both quite, ermm... "fertile". Doc said having sex would be the wrong thing to do after about 3 months of pregnancy, which doesn't go well when combined with two married sex addicts, we'll find a way though. And my mother in law will be visiting more often, not good. I also guess my parents won't skip a chance to try and screw up another generation, my brother claims they changed, I don't trust him though, nor them.

But at the moment, I don't care about anything, you can run me over with a truck and I'd still be smiling. I'm just... happy. :happy:

First, congratulations to both you and your wife on such amazingly brilliant news. Can't wait to follow this pregnancy through to its ultimate conclusion.

Second, I'm highly fertile and I ended up having my eldest daughter in the January and found out I was pregnant with twins that October. Carried them full-term, had no problems with the birth and they are now 25 whilst my eldest is 26... Just don't be surprised if you end up with multiple births. Common for highly fertile people lol.

I'm not sure why your doctor is saying that sex isn't safe after the first trimester. The fact that they encourage you to have sex as often as possible as you approach your due date as it helps encourage labour shouldn't put you off. My OB-GYN said we were safe so long as wardrobes and other acrobatics didn't come into the equation lol ;D In fact, for most women, being pregnant heightens the sex drive, possibly cos its "safe" to do so, considering the horse has definitely bolted from the stable by then :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm so happy for you both its a wonderful time, enjoy it and take pleasure in it.

Love to you both,

Naomi xxx