The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:cool: (about time I post one of these, everyone else seems to do it, even...mind you, if it's against the rules to make posts that have only a single word, smiley etc) - there I've done, now if we go down, at least we go down all of us and teach the newbies a lesson of solidarity.

;D If we were going to get in trouble for anything in this topic, we would all be long gone by now.

;D If we were going to get in trouble for anything in this topic, we would all be long gone by now.

ย 

What K00L said. :cool:

ย 

I'm sure this thread is considered like a dark far far away forest that nobody but the crazies enter.

ย 

So basically whatever happens in the last poster stays in the last poster.

ย 

We're safe here :happy:

ย 

ย 

What K00L said. :cool:

ย 

ย 

I would agree, though if things got too out of hand the powers that be wouldn't hesitate to swing that hammer if they thought they needed to :D

whatever happens in the last poster stays in the last poster.

ย 

We're safe here

Definition of the word 'asylum':

A place offering protection and safety; a shelter.

ย 

So yes, we are safe here. :smile:

ย 

ย 

ย 

In other news, I managed to get my CPU temperature in order, but at a terrible price.

ย 

You see, I have a Core 2 Duo E4500 that operates on an FSB frequency of 200MHz and dynamic multiplier (6x/11x), stock CPU frequency is 2.20 GHz, stock RAM frequency is 400MHz. With overclocking I got it to work on FSB frequency of 273MHz and constant multiplier (11x), CPU frequency was 3.0GHz and RAM frequency was 546MHz.

ย 

To lower the temperatures down to acceptable levels (the bloody fan was getting on my nerves and 67oC was too damn high), I had to underclock the damn thing to FSB frequency of 133MHz and a constant multiplier of 6x, CPU frequency at the moment is 800MHz and RAM frequency is 266MHz.

ย 

So basically, I now have a dual-core Pentium III. :facepalm:

ย 

I'm sure this thread is considered like a dark far far away forest that nobody but the crazies enter.

They see it and are like... Oh spooky, I'm gonna steer clear from there! ;D