The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yup i found a way to split a digital coaxial signal from hdmi source from my soundcard to receiver, now i don't have to worry about upconverting anything, it'll stream anything in 5.1 audio like if it was a standard format, vs hdmi and digital coaxial cable, not much different in sound, maybe it produces a better 5.1 signal in fact. Finally can play any format in true hd surround, thanks to a hdmi 4 way splitter, saved the hassle.

Literally all mp3's come out as a 5.1 signal, music to my ears. Boston Acoustic speakers rock, nothing beats the sound quality they produce. At Least when it comes to bookshelf speakers :biggrin: :thumbsup: :yes:

Also don't have to worry about a always on hdmi output, annoyed me to no end that something had to be on for the audio to be piped through, limitations of HDMI audio and HD receivers.

Now i have no worries of taking up a hdmi output to tv, so others things like ps3 and upscaler-gamecube are the main devices, while the Soundcard is piping audio through hdmi to a audio source converter-HDMI switcher to receiver via coaxial digital cable. As the main source hdmi video is piped to my Asus 3d 144hz monitor built in sound which is disabled and hdmi.

I'm a genius :yes:

something like this i used to do this

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00850T35U/ref=asc_df_B00850T35U2607610?smid=A1AMUYYA3CT6HJ&tag=dealtmp650227-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395129&creativeASIN=B00850T35U

It is known that the most benefit of the HDMI is to integrate the audio and video signals together. This integration makes all of us enjoy the high quality of the audio and video effect. Awfully the bad effect of the HDTV audio deprives the basic right of the enthusiasts. Fortunately, we develop this new product eventually, not only to meet the ideal image of the HDTV but also to meet the need of the enthusiasts' requirement for audio. Because it separates the audio signal from the HDMI interface, then transmit to the amplifier by Stereo?Toslink or COAX (RCA). This Switcher has one input port on the front panel, which reduced the switcher to an ideal small size and provides convenience for users to connect portable devices.

Does exactly that.

Edited by Thor.

Do women usually overreact when you joke about something kinda offensively but never meant to offend anyone, and they take it seriously and you have no idea what you said wrong and then she says that you never know what you said wrong and no matter how many times you apologize its still your fault?

Yeah.

My boyfriend is then kinda the woman in the relationship. I mean he's manly and all, buuuut yeah he gets mad at me often and most of the time I got no idea why and it's my fault. (This time its the thing that I joked about him not knowing anything about graphic cards, while robotics and microprocessors is his field of study. I see why he could get offended but still, it was a joke :/

I feel like we're made for eachother anyway :biggrin: I love my strange hairy bear to f***ing pieces.

Anyway, now I need to apologize properly. Which is a bit difficult since he's a guy and not as easy to please, I'll think of something nice.

Um, I hope guys like poems?

s#*! this is difficult, I like poems but I'm not sure if he likes poems. I really hope he likes poems anyway.

Edited by Iv000

Do women usually overreact when you joke about something kinda offensively but never meant to offend anyone, and they take it seriously and you have no idea what you said wrong and then she says that you never know what you said wrong and no matter how many times you apologize its still your fault?

Eeyup. But what boggles me most is, why do women act like that? Let's hope that Naomis will jump in and give me an answer, she's smart (well, someone around here has to be ;D) and I really want to know.

he's a guy and not as easy to please

My suggestion is, get on your knees and...

...ask him for forgiveness.

And I know what you were thinking, you dirty-minded you. :P