The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Can't sleep, so its back to installing stuff again,. main OS will be clean of misc apps and antivirus's. I am trying to keep it bare bones as possible.

Annoying that some applications don't give the option to install on other HDD's

Edited by Thor.

my heeead hurts

they cut off my hair on my ID card and they put a stamp RIGHT on my face, it doesn't look prettyyy

And this is on a card that you use for identification? So what do you have to do now, shave your head and color your face with black magic marker? :biggrin:

my heeead hurts

they cut off my hair on my ID card and they put a stamp RIGHT on my face, it doesn't look prettyyy

And this is on a card that you use for identification? So what do you have to do now, shave your head and color your face with black magic marker? :biggrin:

It looks more like I have a fur hood on my head rather than 60 cm of hair :P I mean I understand that my face has to be seen but whyyy did they crop the picture even more than it already was, it also has a stupid fade-in/out effect on the edges. And the stamp is kinda gold-transparent, so it looks like I'm a very rich abstract pirate.

I guess when someone asks me if the guy on the ID is truly me I'll have to hide my hair and put on a gold/transparent eye-patch.

Good day, I may wish you all, Fellow Wardens and Warriors :smile:

You too, lady :happy:
Edited by Iv000

It looks more like I have a fur hood on my head rather than 60 cm of hair :P I mean I understand that my face has to be seen but whyyy did they crop the picture even more than it already was, it also has a stupid fade-in/out effect on the edges. And the stamp is kinda gold-transparent, so it looks like I'm a very rich abstract pirate.

Ah, the new ID card we have now that we entered EU. Marvelous, isn't it?

Lucky for me, I made mine before they managed to turn an already ugly me into an even uglier, rich, abstract pirate with a gold/transparent eye-patch and a fur hood. ;D

So I entered a design frenzy and didn't sleep tonight.

I made myself a new avatar, made some music, and did lots of art related stuff that has glitches in it.

That's always fun. :P

And I like your avatar a lot. Its coooooool.

And I am feeling a bit nervous about this phone interview. GAH. I don't know why, I felt fine going in for a real interview, but something about over the phone.... :ermm:

Nevermind, apparently I was just forgetting to breathe. lol

I blame the coffee. :teehee:

Omg I use lots of smiley faces. :mellow: :biggrin: :blink: :confused: :cool: :devil: :down: :ermm: :geek: :kiss:

Edited by K00L