The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@Ironman Nope, still mine. :P

In other news, I'm thinking of shoving an Nvidia card into my next PC, they seem to be cheaper now when it comes to price/performance ratio than they were 3 years ago when I was assembling this piece of electronic crap I call a PC. :happy:

More importantly, they're Linux friendly, unlike ATI/AMD that said "buy 6xxx/7xxx series cards if you want drivers". Not to mention that Nvidia didn't destroy a 1000$ GTX Titan card with a sledgehammer. Pricks, I can't even afford a 100$ card and they destroy a ten times more expensive one just for lulz. :dry:

. Not to mention that Nvidia didn't destroy a 1000$ GTX Titan card with a sledgehammer.

As much as I love AMD, that was one of the most shitty commercials I have seen in my life and I was ashamed of heaving an AMD card that day.

Can anyone explain to me how Microsoft manages to f*#@ up a bunch of games (by making the top half of the screen disappear) with a Windows security update? :facepalm:

@Iv000 I ain't getting AMD cards any more, either Intel on-board or Nvidia, neither of those two make drivers that need patching in order to even work right. I do intend to get an AMD CPU though, they're 2/3 of the price of an equally powerful Intel CPU, not to mention that AMD mobos tend to be cheaper.

@KOOL Why do you think I got rid of it, the code of that bloody thing has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
;D

Edited by Werne

@KOOL Why do you think I got rid of it, the code of that bloody thing has more holes in it than swiss cheese. ;D

Yeah, I had to go into my updates and find the specific one that screwed everything up.