The last poster wins

TheCalliton

We then found out that they had lied about the day and time Dad died and the fact that Will could've been there in time to say goodbye to his father has knocked the wind out of him.

My blood pressure just went through the roof. I am so sorry - and angry - that they did this to your family.

They did the same with me at my grandmothers funeral. They insisted against the official known appointment and made it secretly half an hour earlier. As I stood at the chapel waiting, they secretly left the graveyard i just saw them around 200m away ruining as it dawned upon me what they had done.

:ohmy: :mad: :pinch: :wallbash:

Octo Win!

:wub:

I just set up most of my games on Debian, they weight about 600GB (I needed to use an entire 1TB hard drive just for WINE), with the largest three being the Mass Effect trilogy (nearly 70GB). Now I miss Mass Effect, I think I'll start ME1 again and jump around mountains with MAKO, I always loved doing that, especially liked ramming into a Thresher Maw and getting launched miles into the air by doing so. :laugh:

I don't know whose idea was to remove the MAKO from ME2 and 3 but the guy is an arsehole, that hover-crap from Overlord can't even come close to MAKO when it comes to fun I had while driving it. :smile:

And now something funny ...

@ Ithildin Sorry that i did raise your blood pressure, but Naomi isn't the only one out there having to deal with such poor excuse of a family.
I know how frustrating this can be from own experience, to try your best in the family and never be good enough and get additionally, over 30 years, kicked in the part you are currently sitting on now.
Naomi and her hubby have my absolute sympathy.

Edited by SilverDNA