The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Damn, I knew something bad had to happen, seeing as how I was too happy recently. S***.

My wife had an accident yesterday, she fell on the job and dislodged her left shoulder, twisted her elbow pretty well too. I was in the hospital with her pretty much all day yesterday, pulled some strings so the doctors were pretty thorough while examining her. They say nothing is broken, she did dislodge her shoulder though there's no permanent damage as far as they can tell, her elbow is fine but it's gonna hurt for a while. The baby is fine as well, she didn't fall down like a lump of wood since she grabbed some shelf, hence the damage to the arm.

She couldn't sleep all night, neither could I, the painkillers wore off so most of the night she was crying, the fact I couldn't do anything what so ever about it made me feel like crap. Now she's annoyed cause she can't do anything with one arm and I have to help her with pretty much everything, so she keeps apologising for it even though she doesn't have to. Not to mention that the bandages and that huge immobilizer are making her boil, she can't go swimming either, it's summer and she needs to wear that thing. All in all, it's a crappy situation.

But at least it stopped hurting her this morning, I adjusted the immobilizer a bit so it doesn't stretch her shoulder, learned that from experience. And she sleeps now too, went to sit on the couch about an hour ago and fell asleep, I ain't waking her up unless there's an earthquake or I set the house on fire while making lunch, she deserves a rest.

With that in mind, I probably won't be around the Nexus for about 4-5 days, according to how long it took my dislodged shoulder to be usable again. So, see you when I see you guys.

Sorry to hear about that werne glad it wasn't worse.

Damn, I knew something bad had to happen, seeing as how I was too happy recently. S***.

My wife had an accident yesterday, she fell on the job and dislodged her left shoulder, twisted her elbow pretty well too. I was in the hospital with her pretty much all day yesterday, pulled some strings so the doctors were pretty thorough while examining her. They say nothing is broken, she did dislodge her shoulder though there's no permanent damage as far as they can tell, her elbow is fine but it's gonna hurt for a while. The baby is fine as well, she didn't fall down like a lump of wood since she grabbed some shelf, hence the damage to the arm.

She couldn't sleep all night, neither could I, the painkillers wore off so most of the night she was crying, the fact I couldn't do anything what so ever about it made me feel like crap. Now she's annoyed cause she can't do anything with one arm and I have to help her with pretty much everything, so she keeps apologising for it even though she doesn't have to. Not to mention that the bandages and that huge immobilizer are making her boil, she can't go swimming either, it's summer and she needs to wear that thing. All in all, it's a crappy situation.

But at least it stopped hurting her this morning, I adjusted the immobilizer a bit so it doesn't stretch her shoulder, learned that from experience. And she sleeps now too, went to sit on the couch about an hour ago and fell asleep, I ain't waking her up unless there's an earthquake or I set the house on fire while making lunch, she deserves a rest.

With that in mind, I probably won't be around the Nexus for about 4-5 days, according to how long it took my dislodged shoulder to be usable again. So, see you when I see you guys.

Sorry to hear about that werne glad it wasn't worse.

I agree 100%. :yes: It's very nice - putting it mildly - that she has you to help her with whatever she needs right now.

I hope she gets better.

holy crap, volumetric clouds in Skyrim finally, makes weather of Tamriel obsolete.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39450/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D39450%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1059350&pUp=1

real cloud formations in skyrim

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/39450-3-1375444791.jpg

Edited by Thor.

Australia, the land of over the top game restrictions, so are you going to get the new Saints row. I might :D

Are games might be a little more expensive, but we do have a games rating system that covers all bases.

even the Uncensored kind :D

Edited by Thor.