The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, I bought an XFX AMD Radeon 7770 today, and not a used one but brand new, smelled wonderful once I pulled it out of the box, cost me exactly 150$ and is now officially more expensive than my entire PC.

And you know what I realized? It can't fit inside my case, the plastic part holding the RAM module in the slot is too close on my motherboard so the card can't fit into the PCI-E slot due to the cooler screw getting stuck on it. :facepalm:

OK this is messed up, after having a discussion about alien life in the thread started by thor I started my journey to visit my mum and on the way I had a thought about someone calling me an alien for some reason, it happened before a few times from several people for laughs. I get to my mums and she decides to put on Dark Skies which turns out to be about aliens, and all of a sudden my mum turns around to and says "Your an alien" in a joking way :blink:

This happens a lot when I think about something and then later it will actually happen, it happens a lot with the news - I will think about a scenario when there has been bombing and sure enough there it is or maybe a discussion about politically relevant subject and someone will actually quote my thoughts from earlier in the day!

It's not like this is dejavu and I don't believe in psychics so what's going on here?

OK this is messed up, after having a discussion about alien life in the thread started by thor I started my journey to visit my mum and on the way I had a thought about someone calling me an alien for some reason, it happened before a few times from several people for laughs. I get to my mums and she decides to put on Dark Skies which turns out to be about aliens, and all of a sudden my mum turns around to and says "Your an alien" in a joking way :blink:

This happens a lot when I think about something and then later it will actually happen, it happens a lot with the news - I will think about a scenario when there has been bombing and sure enough there it is or maybe a discussion about politically relevant subject and someone will actually quote my thoughts from earlier in the day!

It's not like this is dejavu and I don't believe in psychics so what's going on here?

Dude, stop thinking about bombings and aliens and stuff! Think about positive things, about me winning the lottery, for example. :yes:

Edited by Werne

I don't think about it mostly, sometimes it will just pop in there form nowhere. Sometimes it will lbe inked up, but the weird thing is my imagining of an outcome that happens exactly that way the same day...and I have dreams of nuclear armageddon so start if I were you guys I would start building fallout vaults because from what I hear the war is coming!

I have dreams of nuclear armageddon so start if I were you guys I would start building fallout vaults because from what I hear the war is coming!

If a nuclear war occurs due to your dreams, I will slap you silly with a Radroach. :armscrossed:

Dude, stop thinking about bombings and aliens and stuff! Think about positive things, about me winning the lottery, for example. :yes:

Lol i have a higher opinion in life :yes:

I have dreams of nuclear armageddon so start if I were you guys I would start building fallout vaults because from what I hear the war is coming!

If a nuclear war occurs due to your dreams, I will slap you silly with a Radroach. :armscrossed:

Not saying I believe in conspiracy theory by a long shot, but if you look into the illumiati you will find claims that they orchestrated the past 2 world wars and there will be a nuclear war to blast the majority of the population in an attempt to assume total control when they will reveal themselves as the absolute power and there will be no room for resistance...and the due date is sept 2013.

It seems odd now that korea, russia, and some other countries (not sure exactly I get my info from my gf who takes more interest in this area) are gearing up and threatening nuclear strikes all of a sudden which have also apparently threatened america, which means britain will receive a few too.

I'm not trying to scaremonger here just pointing some things out, hope i'm wrong *fingers crossed*

I'm not worried about a nuclear war, if I survive I'll be one of the best equipped survivors when it comes to the amount of firepower I possess. I also have military training and a year of combat experience so I'm not an easy target to take on. And then comes the fact that my house is built on top of an intact WWII German radar bunker that is now my gun storage, meaning I can withstand the nuclear blast and radiation too since it has lead walls. Not to mention that I'm well educated, building a makeshift desalinator for drinking water and a garden under UV light is a piece of cake.

What I'm worried about is that my neighbors will survive, they're all arseholes and I'd prefer them extra crispy. :devil: