The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You know werne I could just imagine you being the player in fallout after the bombs drop :tongue: you would start with +50 guns, expolsives, unarmed. I would have to rely on + survival, speech, and mercantile...not a character I ever pick but in real life I certainly have the gift of the gab which would work for me - I have talked my way out of some sticky situations, in a few cases maybe saved a mate's life!

Hey Werne does your house have its own life support system in case of disaster like fallout, radiated air isn't healthy even in a bunker.

Edited by Thor.

I do have to say holy crap when it comes to the headphone amp i bought.

ย 

http://www.headfonia.com/fiio-e11-portable-amplifier/2/

ย 

the bass eq is phenomenal

ย 

ย 

Continuing in the tradition of the previous Fiio products, the E11 also comes with a bass-boost switch, though labeled as โ€œEQโ€ on the E11. They also added a Low/High gain switch, as well as a low/high current switch (located below the battery on the battery compartment). The level of power you get from the E11 is really shocking as I find this amplifier to have enough power to drive the newly released Hifiman HE-500 Orthodynamic headphone (89dB, 50 Ohms) to ear deafening levels

ย 

the bass boost really does shine.

You don't need to use the bass and gain at the same time, gain is separate from bass boost. it almost has the same fidelity as a HD receiver dac does, its bloody amazing. :ohmy:

If you haven't heard a pair of badass headphones on a Pioneer hd receiver, you are missing out on something unique. Especially HD music on the ps3, it really shines.'

ย 

they may look fragile and tiny, but they are considered one of the best headphones on the market when it comes to bass and fidelity, these baby's have db range of 112dB Impedance 300 ohms :thumbsup: the Hifiman HE-500 Orthodynamic headphone are nothing compared to the 250 11's. it blows it out of the water. It also is noise cancelling, the noise canceller does work, but has some working noise in the background like background static.

http://photos.expertreviews.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_Expert_Reviews/dir_287/er_photo_143956_52.jpg

Edited by Thor.