The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Bagels and muffins are total rubbish as food in general! Doughnuts are more accessible and better tasting!

Can't disagree with that. :tongue:

Blast, so that won't work. Umm.. Bacon! Bacon sucks, yo.

You're dead to me.

:tongue:

MMMMMM, DONUTS...

http://mrwriteon.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/homer_drool.jpg

funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-period-

:laugh:

Yup that's are rating system at work, 18+ is nudity and all of the above that is Saints row 4 :dance:

Under 16 you are not allowed to buy such games without parents permission.

Well, see the rating systems for video games is basically backwards. This is for a very important reason, but its still backwards, but people use it as a measuring stick of maturity anyways.

A setting where, all else being equal, the denizens are not sexist, is one with more mature characters than a setting where the characters are sexist. Likewise a setting where people solve their problems without violence and lacking in racism would be more mature than one without those things.

However the more mature the characters of a setting are the more likely it is to receive a PG rating, and the more immature the more likely they are to receive an M rating. That's because the video game rating system is supposed to be a guideline for what maturity level the player should have. The idea is to keep younger folks from seeing immature behavior and emulating it. Unfortunately some people completely miss this, and come to the conclusion that maturity is equivalent to these things that are not included in "less mature" video games. This is partially where the idea that vulgarity and violence equate to maturity comes from.

Or in otherwords, R18+ is more for grown men that have a mentality of a 5 year old.

Just installed propriatery AMD drivers for my Radeon 7770, holy crap! This this is lightning fast compared to my old 4350. :woot:

And tomorrow I'll be getting a Core i3 3220T, ASROCK B75M-GL R2.0 and 2x4GB DDR3 1600 to replace my Core 2 Duo E4500, ASUS P5KPL and 2x1GB DDR2-800. :dance:

It's not a power-hungry PC, total consumption is below 250W meaning I can keep my existing 450W PSU, the mobo will fit perfectly in my existing case and I already have all the fans that I need. I love it when things go smoothly and I don't have to buy all the extra crap. :happy:

I gotta say, it really is. Especially when the hardware has been dated since the day it was bought. Costs a lot though, but at least my PC will be faster. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne

I love it when things go smoothly and I don't have to buy all the extra crap. :happy:

Hate to say it, you have spoke too soon and just put a curse on yourself. Don't forget Murphy's Law. If something can go wrong, it will.

I love it when things go smoothly and I don't have to buy all the extra crap. :happy:

Hate to say it, you have spoke too soon and just put a curse on yourself. Don't forget Murphy's Law. If something can go wrong, it will.

And that's why I'm always prepared, I have 3 spare 450W PSUs, one 1200W PSU, about 15 fans and 2 empty PC cases. :cool: