The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That Baltic sea anomaly is getting even more mysterious, they claim it crashed into the ocean floor, which to begin with i had suspicions of such event.

Alien in Origin, if we ever do find answers where it came from, it won't be of this solar system.

they even have a funding project, they are not joking around, ask questions if you will.

http://www.gofundme.com/oceanxteam

now its getting interesting

Edited by Thor.

^ Actually from what I know, that's not really why. Quite a lot of anime and manga characters have very similar body and facial structure, so it can become hard to distinguish characters...especially if grey-scale is involved. So the sensible thing to do is to exaggerate other features, namely through hair, eyes, color choice, etc, to portray the character and his/her personality in a distinct way.

I'm honestly not a big anime dork, though I have plenty of friends that are.

If I'm wrong or something, anyone feel free to educate me.

Edited by AliasTheory

I can see a really big discloser in the near future, something so massive that even the skeptics will have trouble explaining it. It would be whoops looks like your wrong.

I give it a year or so to get the funding they need, i mean its in international waters, anyone with the funding could take a look or try to raise it.

Not to mention its massive.

Edited by Thor.