The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Lets play for the next 4 pages "the last poster sins"

Depends, what qualifies as a sin?

Wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy and gluttony. Also the names of the homunculi in Fullmetal Alchemist.

OK here's sloth - :mellow:

The term bogan (/ˈbɡən/) is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from an unsophisticated background or someone whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies a lack of manners and education.

Well...that does kinda sound like brokenergy... :tongue:

You do know that just because I'm lazy to write something witty doesn't mean that I don't have any wit. It's similar to M48A5's smilies that he usually posts here.

The term bogan (/ˈbɡən/) is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from an unsophisticated background or someone whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies a lack of manners and education.

The term bogan (/ˈboʊɡən/) is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from an unsophisticated background or someone whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies a lack of manners and education.

Since her tone in her previous statement implied I was one, I agree. :laugh:

In other news: our Great Dane had two puppies overnight. She is fervently squashing them at the moment (she's so clumsy that it's hard for her, haha) but they are pretty cool. Let's how many more she will have...

Shes far from dumb, but her personality speaks evil, evil in terms beyond this plain of existence and her mutants ninjas army of dooooommm!!!!!!!

if she had the chance she would enslave us all, so she must be stopped :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Thor.

The term bogan (/ˈboʊɡən/) is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from an unsophisticated background or someone whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies a lack of manners and education.

Since her tone in her previous statement implied I was one, I agree. :laugh:

In other news: our Great Dane had two puppies overnight. She is fervently squashing them at the moment (she's so clumsy that it's hard for her, haha) but they are pretty cool. Let's how many more she will have...

Shes far from dumb, but her personality speaks evil, evil in terms beyond this plain of existence and her mutants ninjas army of dooooommm!!!!!!!

if she had the chance she would enslave us all, so she must be stopped :devil: :devil: :devil:

You're just unhappy because I have something and you don't.

EVVVIIIILLLL!!!!!!! :devil:

Also the petty insults to lol

PONIES! It's PONIES!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/141/a/3/my_little_avengers__thor_and_loki_by_k8y411-d50mqgy.png

Not you to Kool, it thought better of you :armscrossed:

See that's what i mean :sick: Ponies are evil, insulting ones forum character is evil.

If i see one more pony I'm going to :sick:

Edited by Thor.

Not you to Kool, it thought better of you :armscrossed:

See that's what i mean :sick: Ponies are evil, insulting ones forum character is evil.

If i see one more pony I'm going to :sick:

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/361/5/a/pony_thor_by_spader7-d4kcsl0.jpg

:devil: