The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I can't sleep

Random thought, but so epic, probably why i can't sleep, its the weekend so who cares :teehee:

Holy mother of dlc, they say in borderlands 2 will have overleveled hoard mode with more dlc with Tina, and moon base, and more after that, and level 80 guns and a harder diffficulty mode and so on. Its going to a game of the year twice at this rate, sense game of the year means dlc is complete and nothing coming after, not this time around, they say the dlc will keep coming unless people still buy the dlc, and people will.

In a sense this game literally will be a ever ending game full of endless dlc made because of us, the fans.

Season 4 o pack will be the ultimate world record for dlc in any game. If this is true will see so much dlc and possible insane caps that it would be hard for the consoles to keep up with it all, especially at insane raid fights, this dwarfs Diablo2 and 3 combined.

caution bad language but the most informed reviewer.

Its amazing how they can keep a game like this balance, its one of the most badass fpsmmorpg ever made.

Imagine fighting terramorphous and the warrior at the same time. :blink: Also don't forget over leveled guns to lv80 :D :blink:

The game may not be modifiable, but they sure know how to please the fans, and the dlc that never ends.

I grabbed the wrong arse, they look exactly the same from behind. :psyduck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3GE2kYHy4w

I was reminded of this commercial. I laugh every time I see it.

And I still don't like Borderlands 2. Not that it's a bad game, I think it's very funny at times and the story is waaayyyy more interesting than the first (also way more interesting than Skyrim, blegh). But for some reason it has that same feeling that MMOs have (and the first game had), that MOST quests and other stuff are super boring go get this or go kill these, etc. I don't know, maybe it's just me that thinks that.

. I'll probably beat it eventually. Maybe. I have no one to play it with though, because I'm level... I dunno... 20 something and my brother is at 50... I think. Anyway he kind of ruins playing my save because he has such good stuff and can slaughter enemies.

I tried playing with him on his save... If I get shot twice I die. The only useful thing I can do is spam my class ability when I can and hope it gives him a chance to do something, shooting enemies does 1 damage.

We got cornered... somewhere that I don't know because I wasn't that far in my playthrough. The graveyard? Is that a place? I don't know. But we went underground or something, and then got cornered by big guys who kept blowing me up... And then I respawn right where I died. We eventually got out because I lived long enough to use my class ability which let my brother slip out and use his turrets behind them.

This was fun (aside from the fact that I lost tons of money because checkpoints are stupid). I don't know why being completely worthless was fun. It was just exciting. So I do have fun with it occasionally. I just get bored of it very, very quickly. Dunno, maybe I should try a different class.

Edited by K00L

That sounds awesome about BL2 Thor, I still don't have any DLCs yet but not played it in a while anyway. I try to avoid playing online with other people because I hate depending on others who might steal my loot, none of the DLCs depend on being online do they?

No not exactly, but you might have trouble with Level cap increase and hoard mode, And don't be afraid, people can't steal your loot without a fight that you request.

Raid bosses are insane, if you haven't been in a fight with one, you haven't played half of the game yet, they can over level you by 3 at most, and pretty hardcore. The warrior is a piece of cake in comparison

People online are courteous to the player at hand, they won't simply steal your loot, in fact if you ask nicely they might share the loot with you, Also duping is legal in bd2, they have confirmed they wont patch it.

Edited by Thor.

Well I do like the challenge, I actually stopped playing because I got bored of playing through Ultimate Vault Hunter mode not being able to level up - I posted about the True Vault Hunter mode being too hard a while back but I toughened up and started kicking ass since then...all on my own. Having said that I forgot to look for the Warrior so not fought him yet (I looked it up though and found the cheat location to kill him).

That's my problem with playing with other guys online, and why I wouldn't be very good in MMOs, I never use the chat function. It annoys me having to type while playing though a game because I am only giving it half of my attention and I can't be quite as tactful, or immersed in the game. The few times I did enjoy playing with other was when I needed help with the big boss guys but other times it just idiots jumping around the map being pointless and stalling my progress.

I play mostly the ps3 version, because that's where i have most of my lv up chars, and guns and so on. You could add me if you want sense you have steam, i wont steal from you reaper, i am known as.

Edited by Thor.