The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah! The silent treatment.

While you are silent a whole bunch of my old acquaintances are taunting newbies who want to win trophies in the fight palace.

Ninja? Still is a respectable group of people, although, I never have seen one.

Maybe, that, is because they are so good at making them self invisible to casual observer?

Hey?! Maybe that weird looking coffee table, I did not have before, is one?

I See all of your ninja's. HA Haa!

D WINNER and still half worldly, dreamer, and non-diseased, kid on the block.

have you ever wanted a cool shooter like fear but less scary, check out Borderlands, i could help out on the quests and such if you get stuck :thumbsup: . Its only a suggestion,

Awakened by the weather (snow in May) , clouds of ash and dust cause me wonder (cough, gag), and I am looking on with the people as the stage is set by nature as planet Earth deems to make a statement :ermm: .

Was anyone prepared for the planet Earth to join this game?

(Cough, cough, gag, choke, and spit)

The planet Earth WINS!

have you ever wanted a cool shooter like fear but less scary, check out Borderlands, i could help out on the quests and such if you get stuck :thumbsup: . Its only a suggestion,

Is it tougher than, "The Chronicles of Riddek?" A Team player game?

UPDATE: I found, "FEAR 2" in the Waste Piled up when I was throwing out all the boxes and wrappings.

this is a team based game as well but its better, you can go offline aswell as going online with the same save.

It doesn't have a difficulty level. But there is one 1billion different weapons for you to buy though :thumbsup: .

never gets old, the dlc is good as well.

Milk all over your keyboard is worse :sick:

It's a very powefull corrosive, so even if you think you cleaned it all and manage to get rid of the smell, it still eats away at the insides slowly over time, till one day you turn things on and Pfttttt! Then it's new keyboard time :sad:

OH AND I WIN!

Milk all over your keyboard is worse :sick:

It's a very powefull corrosive, so even if you think you cleaned it all and manage to get rid of the smell, it still eats away at the insides slowly over time, till one day you turn things on and Pfttttt! Then it's new keyboard time :sad:

OH AND I WIN!

Ah?! :thumbsup: I had a milk mishap once. Thanks Slygothmog. You may have solved a mysterious keyboard death question that lingered in the back of my mind for the loss of my oldest, favorite_est, keyboards.

Children?! I am too much like a child to have Children around me. I can cause my own mishaps without any help, at all, from a 3 year old, or younger, (Burp, gusher, :ohmy: spit). So, why I should get one of those special keyboard covers, which allows me to type, and saves my keyboard?

Just thinking about all the babies I have been around and the mishaps reminds me of, whoops, that was a close one. :sick:

I am feeling kind of sick, I WIN!

Oh! And, Thanks Thor. After I have a bash with Fear 2 I will check out Borderlands for a few. I will check in with all you later.