The last poster wins

TheCalliton

. Of course most modern gamers wouldn't even know how to grip a joystick, let alone waggle it correctly...

I am fairly certain that most if not all the male gamers in the world know the proper way to grip their joystick and how to waggle it correctly! :laugh:

. Of course most modern gamers wouldn't even know how to grip a joystick, let alone waggle it correctly...

I am fairly certain that most if not all the male gamers in the world know the proper way to grip their joystick and how to waggle it correctly! :laugh:

Am I automatically superior if I know how to do that with two joysticks?

:thumbsup: Only if it's both at the same time :laugh:

I actually saw some of those male games asking for a link to a female body replacer found in the image showing Skyrim body mods. The name of that replacer is "Real female body". They decided it looks most realistic from the choices given and couldn't find it with a Google search.

Problem is, that was an actual photo of a naked woman put there in order to compare Skyrim's body replacers to it and show which one looks most realistic. :mellow:

So in my honest opinion, some of those male gamers don't know how to use their joysticks, I just hope they know where to plug it in. :laugh:

I actually saw some of those male games asking for a link to a female body replacer found in the image showing Skyrim body mods. The name of that replacer is "Real female body". They decided it looks most realistic from the choices given and couldn't find it with a Google search.

Problem is, that was an actual photo of a naked woman put there in order to compare Skyrim's body replacers to it and show which one looks most realistic. :mellow:

So in my honest opinion, some of those male gamers don't know how to use their joysticks, I just hope they know where to plug it in. :laugh:

I'm getting to old for this, but in my time we did know where to dock without autopilot and without any maps and nobody did question your stick work. :whistling:

Now the young ones need autopilot and a map to dock and their stick work is left to a mouse. :facepalm:

:thumbsup: Only if it's both at the same time :laugh:

Of course :D

Edited by Iv000