The last poster wins

TheCalliton

uihihiuhpuhpihihuiuphiouhgoluupyu6ooyui8y7o8iy7pg7p879p98ip98p98ghp98gh9889ig9989898ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggioeritjleo;jwrtjh2ol;/rwthj2rt;ewhjrtortjhor;iettrieh;rtiehjrtieo;jhtreo;triejoprh;ejreop.;rtiehoprehptre;'thrierejrt;oiejrtieoprtihtorph;.rhiejp;rejrtiepjprthie'rthieprtjiertpjie'rtjoiertejtrhie'trpert'erothjep'rtojo'rhjtp'orejh'rtrtehjre'jthre'orejrthj'ertj'thje'pojretrhiejp'erjhto'wrhtop'wxrjttrprwhpohotrrttrope'rjeororhejrtheojrthoptriepotriejprtjhpoeritjptriethriertehjreptrhpjtrpejhtreptrhejrepjrtepjtrhprtejrtiepjtrhieprtiiiiiiiiiiiiiwiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnejrthieprtjprtjhiertprthrthiejprtwieiertwjpothwrjoprpowrtpojtwrhojprtiepoiertpjeritportieojtreporthpojphotrieporthiepjohrtiepjohrtpojtriejpoetihrprthjtierjrtiepjhtrpojrthjhrtiejjportehtrpojoijhrthejtrgjrthpjortpojpojhrepjreortiehpojtrhpojtrhieojrtiepojtrhpojthrpjrthjpothprepojrteojtrhpojptjhrpojrthpojreojpojerithpojprepojreithpjortiepojrthiepjotrhpojpojrhepojrthpojtrheojtriehojhrtpojhtrpojhtrpojrthpjtphjrpojrthpojtrhpojrthieojrpojprjtiepojrtiehojrth :excl: :excl: :devil: :devil: :devil: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

SoOOOOOOOOO :woot: hows the ps3 holding out, is in :yes: o_O :wacko: :wacko: is it in :happy: good order :wacko: :wacko:

I,i, win? o_O

Nope! :sad: Borderland game has been frozen pictures again and music plays on while I stare dumbfounded upon the scene. I think the game machine is being vindictive. Probably because I took it off running, "Life with Play Station" Folding@Home, :sad: and is is freezing up like young women do when thinking of dating old wrinkled men :laugh: :ermm: :confused: :teehee: :turned: :teehee: :sweat: who don't have a million dollar smile :biggrin: and are just like old pocket money, all green :sick: and wrinkled. :pinch:

Old men whose faces sort of look like this. :pinch: Who still think they are like this :devil: and a woman delight. :whistling:

Wow! :mellow: Just as I am beginning to respond to the nice views of late in the location I do business this new information is beginning to build an impression on my mind. :huh: Maybe your parents are correct. :mellow: Maybe I should fold up my equipment, pack my collection of recordings, go have a knot tied in it so I sound like a young boy, and get behind a radio station microphone playing music while hiding my old age like, "The Wolfman Jack" did for so many years.:sleep:

Nah! :no:

I WIN!