The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I love the Dragon's Dogma soundtrack. I would post a specific one I like (I'm thinking "Griffin Roars in the Heavens" but that might not be right I don't know without looking), but my brother is constantly downloading things so I can't get anything except the Nexus to load. Isn't that odd?

Edit: I'm surprised this actually posted.

Edited by K00L

You know guys, I think I invented a perfect exercise bike for women. A topic of being overweight came up in a conversation while I was drinking with the guys this afternoon, and when we had that topic mixed with women, I had a moment of brilliance. We laughed at it at that moment but now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea at all.

Anyway, to the concept! The design is very simple - It's like a normal exercise bike except it has a dynamo generator on the weight, the generator is connected to a vibrating motor which is built into the seat. The working principle is also simple - as long as she pedals, the generator makes electricity and turns the vibrating motor on, making the entire seat vibrate. Once she stops pedaling, the vibrating stops as well.

I think you know what I'm driving at with this, and I think it would work quite nicely. :D

Unfortunately, the design wouldn't work for men, so that's one potential group of buyers out of the picture. However, it would work quite well for overweight women, those wanting to build leg muscles or get in shape, maybe even single women. So yeah, while it's basically a small modification to the original exercise bike design, it's aimed at pleasing women in more than just one way, which is the reason it could potentially sell good. Besides, that also serves as a motivation for exercise.

What can I say, I get smarter when I'm drunk, and that drunken haze gives me great ideas. :happy:

LOL! Like a sybian spinner. (spibian?)

Pretty much, but the woman has to actually exercise in order to get the satisfactory effect, which is why it serves as motivation for her to lose weight and/r get in shape. I believe it would do it's job good.

And if it were to be produced in Australia, it could be called "the down under massager". :D

Edited by Werne

And if it were to be produced in Australia, it could be called "the down under massager". :D

lmao :laugh: