The last poster wins

TheCalliton

God, my head hurts like I chugged two cases of whiskey then another two cases of beer, and I haven't been drinking for nearly a week. I even threw up an hour ago from the pain and when there's light in the room it only hurts more. I can also hear my heartbeats, each beat feels like someone is banging me upside the head with a hammer.

Ibuprofen unfortunately doesn't work, I tried one pill and got nothing, a few hours later I took two, nothing again. Then I swallowed an entire pack of 800mg ones an hour ago and my head still won't stop hurting. Worst thing is, the hospital is out, tried to get examined or be given painkillers or a lobotomy but there are no doctors there and I'd have to wait 6 hours for examination, my head will explode by then.

*sigh* Sucks to be me.

I take it back FZERO GX is still the best racing game ever made.

If those track shortcuts get any crazier, it'll be like those Mario Kart TAS videos where races are completed in fractions of a minute.

I remember when people used to say this game was too hard. Not sure if that belief holds today.

Sounds like a migraine. My mom gets them fairly often and has a prescription because normal pain relievers don't seem to help her. She takes Aleve or Ibuprofen for normal headaches though.