The last poster wins

TheCalliton

well believe it or not i actually did the whole night mother-listener continuous task

in both oblivion and skyrim though im not playing anymore

Well, that makes two of us, nothing beats Dark Brotherhood, even when it comes to simple radiant quests. Thieves guild is good and all, especially in Skyrim compared to Oblivion (I didn't like the Robin Hood acts and all that) but nothing beats good ol' fashioned cold-blooded murder. :happy:

im browsing with my mobile and its acting like a *censored* so dont mind the disorder

Hey, we got Thor here that makes a much worse disorder with a PC and an actual keyboard. So we're all used to disorder by now. :wink:

fame never was my thing just keep the shopkeepers and the damn non essential

quest npcs alive and kill the rest :D

and if you ever had any problem persuading someone, abit of gold and a good old charm

spell will do the trick

I discovered a new layer of stupidity in people. Someone talking behind your back that you're a 'f@&#!t' and that you spent your vacation with your boyfriend in another country.

Sooo since when's my life public knowledge? Werne, why the f*#@ are people here retarded. I mean seriously, I dont push it in anyone's face, i keep it for myself all the time, its not public knowledge, yet when someone finds out they jump on it like its the first exciting f*#@ing piece of news they heard in their life and devour it.

What is it with stupid people and their interest in other people's lives?

ever traveled to middle eastern countries? you'll find out thats very normal there :\

I'm from Croatia so that's kind of close. Where are you from?

And yeah I noticed, being "normal" means gossiping about everyone and talking s#*! behind their back, I'm glad to not be in the norm then. And besides how is it even possible that people are interested in what I do with my dick in my free personal time? How low can you even get.

dont ask me the why i simply dont know

what i do know is they enjoy it just like you enjoy playing your fav game

and you may not be able to shut their mouth but you can make it un-enjoyable

for them. Which has been my secret weapon for years

DONT GIVE A DAMN that'll piss them off

Werne, why the f*** are people here retarded.

I don't think anyone can tell why exactly, it's just normal around here. My advice - run away.

And suddenly, boobs:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jgoLM3W3S28/T4NHSbp9zDI/AAAAAAAAA44/nkBTogTESTI/s1600/Boobs-4.jpeg