The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Is there any way to make Skyrim less s***? I'd like to know.

Not really. :tongue:

I'm still trying to get to the Dragonborn DLC. But god... The combat... I guess if I just set it to the easiest I could kill everything in one hit and there would be practically no combat.

Yeah, it's the combat that is currently wronging me. I can't achieve the perfect balance, no matter the mods I use! It's either, "kill enemy in one hit - enemy's attacks to me are like a feather upon a soft cushion," or, "enemy can breath on me and it will penetrate my daedric armour and kill me".

I just want it so that if I chop an enemy in the brain then he dies. But no matter how much I try, something will be either far too strong or far too weak (though I don't really mind it if an enemy is too weak - I'm the Dragonborn, after all).

Well, the combat in general is just pretty bad; it's like Oblivion's except more annoying (actually, my Oblivion mod set-up is far more balanced than Skyrim could ever be - it's pretty much exactly as I want it).

Oh well, despite my preference for fantasy over science-fiction, at least Fallout is gun reliant. Bethesda ≠ Melee Combat.

Edited by billyro

Become a alchemist and use the smithing potion glitch, or get the unlimited ring and amulet mod and stack them by pressing on them over and over again...

Become a alchemist and use the smithing potion glitch, or get the unlimited ring and amulet mod and stack them by pressing on them over and over again...

Nah, my problem isn't that I can't overcome the inconsistencies in enemy difficulty, but the fact that the inconsistencies exist in the first place. :confused:

I'm already working on it. Just a few more months and I should be enrolled into either Aberystwyth or Swansea Uni in Wales and my first year will begin September this year. So I've got quite a bit of motivation to go through the next few months of school.

I wish you luck in getting away from this hell. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I'm taking all the luck I can get, I'm not taking any chances :tongue: I wanna go away.

We all want to run away as far as possible from this place. I hopefully will after I finish school. I'd bet my left nut I'd be able to find a decent job in a foreign country once I finish school.

And the best thing is, then I'll have four professions:

Electromechanical Engineer

Industrial Electronics Engineer

Computer Science Engineer

Traffic Engineer

Trust me, I'm an engineer. :D

and yet you're here posting...

i envy you :thumbsup:

well i dont know about military service in your country but here its a bi***. in 3 months if i not be accepted in any university then im FU****

and i have to spend 26 months in hell :mad:

Edited by AsHdRoN

and yet you're here posting...

i envy you :thumbsup:

I'm a clinically insane guy that scored 132 points on the IQ test and already has an engineering profession (electromechanical engineer), I just want more. As much as I have brainpower, my insanity cancels it out, so it's pretty much useless.

As my wife once said - a waste of good brain. :laugh:

well i dont know about military service in your country but here its a bi***. in 3 months if i not be accepted in any university then im FU****

and i have to spend 26 months in hell :mad:

Spend 6 months trudging through minefields, charging machineguns, sabotaging T55s and sniping people in Afghanistan, then you'll know hell... if you survive, that is.