The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

HEy anyone??? AshRon posted something creepy, needs to be resolved by Ashron.

My thoughts are being watched :woot: CHEESE!!

CHEESE???

Edited by Thor.

CHEESE damn peanut buttter on keyboard hhhhhhhhhhgbjngjnbgbbjn

That night mother sure likes jam, that's what that glass is made of you know. True fact, and lore friendly.

Edited by Thor.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

HEy anyone??? AshRon posted something creepy, needs to be resolved by Ashron.

My thoughts are being watched :woot: CHEESE!!

First ashdron

second call me ash

third in what planet would sithis retire huh? this was a joke

and 4th many years ago darkbrotherhood existed BECAUSE of sithis and the night mother and during time the name darkbrotherhood changed into many other names like KGB.. etc but now its CIA and without sithis none of this would be existing right now

http://i44.tinypic.com/33az33m.png

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Edited by AsHdRoN

:laugh:

@billyro

Yeah, it's the combat that is currently wronging me. I can't achieve the perfect balance, no matter the mods I use! It's either, "kill enemy in one hit - enemy's attacks to me are like a feather upon a soft cushion," or, "enemy can breath on me and it will penetrate my daedric armour and kill me".

I just want it so that if I chop an enemy in the brain then he dies. But no matter how much I try, something will be either far too strong or far too weak (though I don't really mind it if an enemy is too weak - I'm the Dragonborn, after all).

Well, the combat in general is just pretty bad; it's like Oblivion's except more annoying (actually, my Oblivion mod set-up is far more balanced than Skyrim could ever be - it's pretty much exactly as I want it).

Oh well, despite my preference for fantasy over science-fiction, at least Fallout is gun reliant. Bethesda ≠ Melee Combat.

Yep. I upped my difficulty all the way to Legendary and had mods that made enemies smarter and stuff like that. At that point I had to rely entirely on my follower because if I got shot in the hand with an arrow I fall over dead. And not to mention the enemies take forever to kill on Legendary. Lowering the difficulty and I kill everything in one hit but they can't kill me in one hit anymore. (I have Deadly Combat, some AI thing I forgot, Deadly Dragons, Dragon Combat Overhaul, and I feel like there is one more thing I forgot. All I managed to do was make legendary actually hard. Well more like impossible.)

I liked Oblivion because I could have things like Unnecessary Violence. It adds so much stuff that makes combat more enjoyable. I went through a lot of things for Skyrim, but most either seem to cause problems in people's games or have huge delays because of SKSE.
Like locational damage. That would be cool. But a lot of comments say it just doesn't work, or it causes issues.

Despite the fact I complain about Skyrim a lot. I don't hate it. I hate that it to me it seems to be praised way too much. Combat is usual Bethesda combat. Story is meh. The world is cool the first time, but after that it kind of hits you how empty it is, repetitive, etc. Even the RPG part of it that is supposedly one of the big reasons that it's popular isn't that great.

I also agree about Fallout. I think I might install Oblivion again after I finally beat the last Skyrim DLC I have left. I haven't played it in a while. I should actually get it on Steam with all the DLC for it.
I guess I should really be waiting for games like Mount & Blade Bannerlord, Dragon Age Inquisition, Dark Souls II, another Dragon's Dogma, and this game. And probably others that I forgot about. I try to bookmark things about games I like but I don't do it all the time.

Edited by K00L

If they have the capability to get a Cubesats into interstellar space at breakneck speeds. Those cubesats are small, i mean really small. Just how efficient is this technology in question, if the can send a cubesat to another solar system.

By the end of this decade to Alpha centauri

Proof is in the picture

http://www.icarusinterstellar.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Project-TinTin-Header-Image.png

Edited by Thor.