The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ashdron, my mind is playing tricks on me. Sithis likes mead you know, that's how he gets his lisp.

i dont think you can drink or eat anything when you're in the void

If they have the capability to get a Cubesats into interstellar space at breakneck speeds. Those cubesats are small, i mean really small. Just how efficient is this technology in question, if the can send a cubesat to another solar system.

By the end of this decade to Alpha centauri

i dont see the point of all this space rush

then what?

This thread gets weird fast.

probably because of me :turned: :tongue: :teehee: :sick: :sick:

Edited by AsHdRoN

http://www.icarusinterstellar.org/projects/project-tin-tin/

check out the site. Its incredible technology if its that small.

We may have a space race on our hands everybody :dance: Something so small it defies all science fiction. :geek:

Edited by Thor.

Yes this decade, they have mentioned as early as 2015. Warp drive technically can wait at this rate.

It has to be some major breakthrough in science for this to be doable.

Front page mentions black Hole drive, which is different from Warp drive. If this is true they have literally harnessed the power of black holes. Most of it seems to good to be true, but if they have cubesat size space craft, nothing is stopping them. They literally could kickstart the project, like they did with planetary cubesats.

Edited by Thor.

Well, this sucks. I wanted to further educate myself on oral sex to surprise my wife since her birthday is coming up, but then I realized I already watched every instructional video and article there is on the subject. I exhausted the web and found nothing I don't already know. Bummer. :sad:

Hey, I was being weird here first. :armscrossed:

Well, this sucks. I wanted to further educate myself on oral sex to surprise my wife since her birthday is coming up, but then I realized I already watched every instructional video and article there is on the subject. I exhausted the web and found nothing I don't already know. Bummer. :sad:

Hey, I was being weird here first. :armscrossed:
um about the sex... Not only this but some other things as well, you can NEVER learn them from watching them

like how to work with an actual gun..etc so if you want to "surprise" your wife by knowing all about it errr... You gotta practice it on someone else

PS.im juuust saying.. :)

Edited by AsHdRoN

No objection to my posts, that's a first :armscrossed:

I've put you on my ignore list, remember? So whenever I see stuff I don't care about, I just don't expand the post and I don't have to read about it. :devil:

can i report myself?

Eeyup, I did it on accident once.

um about the sex... Not only this but some other things as well you can NEVER learn it from watching it

True, and in this particular case, wrong. You're new around here so let me tell you a little secret - I'm a sex addict, and so is my wife. It's not actually a secret, I mentioned this multiple times here, especially when I was calculating how many times did we achieve orgasm daily in a marathon (we just started living together, so we celebrated). I also got a few fetishes, foot fetish and oral sex being the most pronounced ones. It's just that after 7 years of practicing my tongue work, I now realize there's nothing more I can learn about it.

I even offered sex advice to everyone, but no one cares. That sucks. :sad:

By the way...

if you want to "surprise" your wife by knowing all about it errr... You gotta practice it on someone else

I think of this particular part as a personal insult. I'm pretty sure you meant it as a joke but I find people who cheat on their partners and the very mention of cheating disgusting. Besides, after what she and I went through together, I would never even consider cheating on her, I'd sooner shoot myself in the head (not kidding about that, I got guns and I'm suicidal, and no, I don't want to talk about it).

can i report myself?

I can report you if you want?

I even offered sex advice to everyone, but no one cares. That sucks.

Dont feel bad, it's either because like me we've had sex more times than hot dinners, or they are fat nerds who never even touched a girl :tongue:

Edited by Ironman5000