The last poster wins

TheCalliton

gee well i didnt know that but idid mention in ps part thats a joke

i try joking off myself to try forget the daily crap that i have to go through with people.

tried alcohol it was fun an' all but i did NOT like the side effects especially the part you dont remember sh** from the previous night

Sithis once tried to grab Some cheese from my Secret vault made of Cheese Wheels. Didn't go to well.

We all know who confiscated all of Skyrims spoons right, MEEE!!!. Knifes, knives whatever they are called, was the tricky part, people always wanted to use them as weapons. Dirty, cutting my cheese and everything,

Edited by Thor.

Sithis once tried to grab Some cheese from my Secret vault made of Cheese Wheels. Didn't go to well.

well it seems like sheogorath got bored again and possessed another poor victims mind

hey leave him alone go find someone else

you know you suck at keeping yourself from being exposed

and just cause sithis does not show himself in us mortals world too much doesnt mean

you can use him in your cheese jokes :) :)

You would have to be mad to be a leader of a gang of thugs like the Dark brotherhood. Maybe i should drop by, they seem to be booorrrred out of there minds.

I am In sithis mind you see, it ain't a pretty site. It may need some renovation here and their. vacation can be so boring, but hey, you have lots and lots of hey for some reason. You Know Sithis's true form is a pig you see.

Edited by Thor.

I am In sithis mind you see, it ain't a pretty site. It may need some renovation here and their. vacation can be so boring, but hey, you have lots and lots of hey for some reason. You Know Sithis's true form is a pig you see.

stop this nonsense for your own sake... Dont you know what happens when you provoke sithis??

Well let me give you a reminder : you go to your room, turn the lights off, lay in your bed and when you

cloose your eyes BAAM it starts Vaermina takes your soul the second you go to sleep and gives it to sithis

then sithis attaches just a bit of his anger to your soul and when your souls takes back its place in your body you wake up wet in your own sweat but unfortunately thats not the thing you have to worry about

you'll find out that you got the unholy wrath of sithis himself to deal with....

I warned you now its up to you decide your own fate

I even offered sex advice to everyone, but no one cares. That sucks.

Dont feel bad, it's either because like me we've had sex more times than hot dinners, or they are fat nerds who never even touched a girl :tongue:

You have a point. :thumbsup:

tried alcohol it was fun an' all but i did NOT like the side effects especially the part you dont remember sh** from the previous night

You know, I once woke up in my back yard with a house-sized pink, helium-filled pig floating above my house, and none of the guys that were with me remember where that thing came from. We still don't know where did the pig come from, but it doesn't matter anyway, it means we had a lot of fun.

I even offered sex advice to everyone, but no one cares. That sucks. :sad:

Uuuuuummm

Well...I've been searching for someone who can give me some advice and talk with me about it. So do you mind if I PM you? I hope you also keep in mind that I'm also very, very gay and that you don't mind that at all.