The last poster wins

TheCalliton

dude you could really use one of my "how to beat up your PC properly" handbooks

when you cant fix your problems technically then do it physically :thumbsup:

Won't work, I have a 16kg Chieftek Steel series ATX midi tower case, this thing is indestructible. I dropped it down 30 stairs once (by accident, I slipped) and the only thing that happened is that the top got scratched a bit. :psyduck:

ย 

dude you could really use one of my "how to beat up your PC properly" handbooks

when you cant fix your problems technically then do it physically :thumbsup:

Won't work, I have a 16kg Chieftek Steel series ATX midi tower case, this thing is indestructible. I dropped it down 30 stairs once (by accident, I slipped) and the only thing that happened is that the top got scratched a bit. :psyduck:

ย 

you know i can lend you my spare Volendrung if you really need it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shhh dont tell anyone that i got a thing with daedric lords :wub:

http://images.uesp.net/2/2f/SR-item-Volendrung.jpg

oh and plus if you need anything else like the Gold Brand or umbra just let me know :tongue:

Edited by AsHdRoN

The Wabbajack? Or does Thor already have it? :tongue:

yea.. about that thor and sheo have a bigger Thing going on :woot:

plus sheogorath is the worst shadow image (aka: "hole") of sithis... i dont like hanging around him too much :dry:

"They say he is the "Sithis-shaped hole" of the world brought into being when Lorkhan's divine spark was removed."

src: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Varieties_of_Faith...

Edited by AsHdRoN

Lol, what happened to him? It's like his torso started to bulge...

ย 

ย 

Also, I finally figured out why Fallout TTW was really dark - I had both the Project Reality mods (FO3 and NV versions) running at the same time, which compounded their effects. By running only the New Vegas version, I can actually see properly (in both Nevada and the Capital Wasteland).

ย 

Currently killing them weirdo folk at Point Lookout. I'm running low on ammo, so I might be resorting to my combat knife soon... :pirate:

Lol, what happened to him? It's like his torso started to bulge...

ย 

ย 

Also, I finally figured out why Fallout TTW was really dark - I had both the Project Reality mods (FO3 and NV versions) running at the same time, which compounded their effects. By running only the New Vegas version, I can actually see properly (in both Nevada and the Capital Wasteland).

ย 

Currently killing them weirdo folk at Point Lookout. I'm running low on ammo, so I might be resorting to my combat knife soon... :pirate:

well saying "this had better be good" to some one who wants to politely talk, especially if he's the champion of cyrodiil has its consequences :devil:

i killed him to teach him a lesson that he would remember next time he spawns

but for the stuffyness i did "setscale 2" after he died but i think his body got stuck somewhere

all the glitches that i loove :).. The reason that i never got a single patch for my game!!!

Oh and for some reason i can never get myhands on fallout dunno why its just not appearing to me when im shopping for games

love to play though i have heard alot about it