The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:ninja:
For some reason I'm not losing health or magicka in Skyrim. And my stamina lowers but only a tiny bit and recharges really fast. I don't know what's happened between me playing today and yesterday, but something is wrong.

Edited by K00L

Maybe a rogue script effect? I think there are a few instances in Skyrim where the player is made temporarily invincible; perhaps one of them is still active? I don't think there is a console command to remove all active effects, so unless it's a mod's fault, you'll probably have to revert to a previous save.

Maybe a rogue script effect? I think there are a few instances in Skyrim where the player is made temporarily invincible; perhaps one of them is still active? I don't think there is a console command to remove all active effects, so unless it's a mod's fault, you'll probably have to revert to a previous save.

At this point I really think I'm just going to deal with whatever stupid problems Skyrim throws at me and just beat this damn DLC already. I'm not even sure if it's worth the trouble.

Good old placebo effect. :thumbsup:

ย 

ย 

Also, I finally figured out why Fallout NV was only loading at 30-ish FPS. Project Reality comes with a "subtle DOF effect" but it's really performance intensive (and doesn't really look any different anyway) and somehow it enabled itself again. I closed the menu and looked around and whoooaaaaaa 60 frames ohhh yeah so delicious........