The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay Apologies excepted, in other news WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!! Skyrim 150fps with freaking enb and texture mods. I'm not worthy.

And the card runs bloody Quiet, don't even here it. Gigabyte you ROOCKKKKK!!!... HELLO latency, welcome back :dance: Capped at 60fps for now, but what a difference from those youtube video's.

Just imagine the mod possibilities :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by Thor.

Skyrim 150fps with freaking enb and texture mods.

:armscrossed:

I just realized i can;t use the pci e slot for sound cards, i guess i have to use the pci slot instead.

Any suggestions.

Also i am very tempted to post some gameplay footage of insane fps on youtube. I mean all the video's I've seen hit around 80 to 90fps. Makes you wonder what was the bottleneck.

Edited by Thor.

And the card runs bloody Quiet, don't even here it.

Which reminds me, here's an advice - If you want well performing quiet fans, buy Scythe GlideStream. Those are poor man's Noctua (much cheaper but equally good) with an actually good color scheme and server-grade motors and bearings (same stuff you find in their server-based 4250RPM GentleTyphoon series). They got rubber mounts so they don't transfer vibrations (in my opinion, better implementation that Noctua's), and they are pretty quiet even at speeds like 1200RPM. Plus, the grooves in those just look badass.

Another advice - for less noise, remove the fan grill if you have any on the fans, I even cut out the fan grill from the back of my case, that seems to bring noise down a lot.

@Iv000 Ooh, salad fingers, I like that cartoon. I don't know why you find it creepy though.

No i was referring to the video card, its the quietest video card i ever owned. In other news indoors skyrim tops around 200fps, out doors varies from 120fprs to 175fps.

Also i noticed the lack of tearing, which is a nice change for a change. Sense my combo is g-sync ready, makes you wonder if the card senses that.

Edited by Thor.

@Iv000 Ooh, salad fingers, I like that cartoon. I don't know why you find it creepy though.

There's this scene where he takes a nettle and rubs his against his man tit and milk gets out. Then a crazy guy with no arms slams against his door so many times that he dies from head trauma, and salad fingers takes his body in and plays him the flute, while naked.

#Childfriendly

I laugh at those Intel people claiming superior performance over AMD, My rig tells a different story. 200fps indoors in Skyrim, Next grid 2 and Metro 2033.

And i sooo missed you AA, Nvidia has far superior Anti aliasing then radeon cards, how i missed you so.

Edited by Thor.