The last poster wins

TheCalliton

No i was referring to the video card, its the quietest video card i ever owned. In other news indoors skyrim tops around 200fps, out doors varies from 120fprs to 175fps.

Irrelevant, your talk about your quiet card reminded me of my quiet PC, which in turn reminded me of Scythe, and that made me give an advice on fan choices.

Plus, 120FPS crap doesn't matter if the screen refreshes at 60Hz, you still won't see more than 60FPS on a screen that can only output 60 frames in a single second. Which kinda makes you weird, you swapped a perfectly good CF that gets a theoretic near-equal performance for a single card just to get nearly the same result. You're crazier than I thought, I keep budget cards around longer than you keep high-end cards. Unless it starts running everything at under 30FPS, swapping it is a waste of money.

There's this scene where he takes a nettle and rubs his against his man tit and milk gets out. Then a crazy guy with no arms slams against his door so many times that he dies from head trauma, and salad fingers takes his body in and plays him the flute, while naked.

Hey, nettles are awesome, they look great and sting like crazy. I prefer high voltage on my man tits more than nettles though. :cool:

Edited by Werne

It doesn't matter, it means i am future proof to whatever gaming brings me, Skyrim was a stepping stone which my radeon cards had trouble with for some reason.

And thanks again though, sythe is really rare, and here is almost impossible to find.

I have room now fro a pci sound card, sooner the later i will get one, right now it has to be On board sound. For now.

Another thing, the boost clock according to Nvidia Inspector jumped to 1333mhz. It optimizes the core clock according to system specs, and that my friend is High.

Edited by Thor.

I maxed it out with 32x csaa and supersampling, and pretty much anything else.

It eats AA for breakfast :D It certainly does beat the Titan, its one awesommmeee!!! Card.

Edited by Thor.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance

I'm thinking about backing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It is looking very promising, and they've already nearly reached £50,000 in one day!

Thanks for notifying me about this game, K00L. :thumbsup:

Oh dang I forgot that they were adding new information yesterday! I think I'll have to back it as well. Weird that it's coming in acts though. I would like to support it and give money to get all 3 acts in one purchase without spending $480 (since it comes with all those fancy extra things). I guess the $24 one is good enough for now. It hasn't even been a full day and they have 1/3 of the funding they need.

I'm going to need a much better computer before this year is over. For multiple reasons.

This sounds perfect. :wub:

http://imageshack.com/a/img812/8366/o92t.png

Also, what the f***... ImageShack isn't free anymore? Ugh. Looks like I won't be using that ever again after how ever many years (3 or so) I've used it.

I read an interview with one of the main guys at Warhorse studios, and they are thinking about selling each act for about $30 each, so backing the Kickstarter and getting the first act for about $23 is pretty good.

I need a new computer too. :ohdear:

Also, I use Puush for uploading images. You can upload an image that you capture straight from the desktop, or you can upload one manually. It's also free and very well made.

EDIT: Blackguards has come out of Early Access, and there is now a demo? How nice of them! Downloading it now...

Edited by billyro

I read an interview with one of the main guys at Warhorse studios, and they are thinking about selling each act for about $30 each, so backing the Kickstarter and getting the first act for about $23 is pretty good.

I need a new computer too. :ohdear:

Also, I use Puush for uploading images. You can upload an image that you capture straight from the desktop, or you can upload one manually. It's also free and very well made.

EDIT: Blackguards has come out of Early Access, and there is now a demo? How nice of them! Downloading it now...

Alright well that's cool. I just kind of would have liked to be able purchase all three before they came out, without the extras and spending $480. I'll be fine waiting though. :tongue:

I haven't recently used ImageShack until today, so there was probably some kind of notice of the change. I guess it's not too big of a deal, my images that are already there get to stay, but I won't be using it again.

I guess I have a demo to download and play now, I had no idea they were releasing one. Of course that's one of those games that's just sitting in my Steam wishlist.