The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I think you were just too excited to click post Thor. :tongue:

psn is a mature community in my opinion, unlike xbone live where 90% of the population is children under 12 screaming like babies.

Even when you get children online, they are polite at least. I haven't had any issues on minecraft when it comes to that, considering the E for everyone rating.

A little bit of a exaggeration, but otherwise true. I played online with my brother a few times (he was the only one who used Xbox Live) and a lot of the players sounded very young indeed. And, it's strange to hear it because some of them use such foul language (who knew a 10-year-old-sounding kid could swear with such ferocity?) But yeah, there are older players, but I think they just avoid the chat like the crap-infested hole it is.

Anyway, I had a really Game of Thrones-y type dream last night. It wasn't set in the GoT universe, but the content was very similar.

During that dream, I participated in a small-scale war (which I was one of the few survivors), pushed a noble down some stairs (he had set up a deadly trap in my room, so he paid the consequences), and sawed another noble's hand off (this was strangely vivid).

The events were as follows: I was with a group of soldiers (of whom were the King's) and we got ambushed by some scheming noble's men down near a mill. It was a short battle and almost everyone died, but I didn't sustain any injuries so I had to return to the castle to inform the King about what happened. I can remember that I was very fatigued and it was difficult climbing up the hill to get to the castle, but time went quickly for some reason (probably my impatience affecting the dream).

Once I got back into the castle, I noticed one of my long-time enemies standing at the top of the stairway, looking smugly down at me. I knew he was involved with the attack straight away. The snide noble moved out of my way as if nothing was wrong, but I turned around and pushed him down the stairs, then made a run for my room. There, I caught another noble leaving my room, and unsure of his allegiance, entered my room shortly after with trepidation. A sixth-sense told me to spin around towards the door, and the noble entered with a small knife in his hand. I wrestled the knife from his grip, knocked him to the ground (half-unconscious), then warned him to leave before I cut his hand off. To demonstrate, I made a slit down his hand which bled a lot. The guy then said, "you and I both know that you won't do it". So, I proved him wrong and sawed his hand off.

I can't remember what happened next, since I must have woken up shortly after. But yeah, that's pretty much what happened.

Do you know what's really strange, though? I had no moral compass during this dream. During the battle, I relished the fight. When I pushed the noble down the stairs, I did so eagerly. As I sawed off that guy's hand, I felt powerful.

The way I injured and killed others in my dream is very contradictory to my nature in real life. I'm far too empathetic to hurt other people without cause, yet I did very nasty things without a second thought in my dream. It was strangely... awesome.

EDIT: I so wish that Skyrim ran like Oblivion. I don't understand how Oblivion can look better than Skyrim and maintain about 40-50 frames (with ENB), while Skyrim manages only a measly 20-30 frames (with ENB). Without an ENB, Skyrim runs at 50+ frames per second. Why the heck does ENB hate Skyrim? :dry:

Edited by billyro

I ran the unreal 4 demo, it looks pretty sweet with physx and everything, seems like Nvidia cozied up with unreal. Nice move i think.

you can get it here

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2368/unreal-engine-4-elemental-tech-demo/ Seems like physx has a bright future with the unreal 4 engine :laugh:

Edited by Thor.

I finally broke 100 games on steam, after buying prison architect, it came with about 4 other games i would never play lol.

Okay i will stop, sigh just ignore me next time... just like Werne when he talks overclocking.

Edited by Thor.