The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh wow. It took me way too long to realize your post said anything at all. :facepalm:

Anyone seen the film Pompeii, with Kit Harrington and Emily Browning in it?

I recently went to see that. It was pretty good I thought and when I watched a documentary on the tragedy that happened, it was really saddening to see what happened to the people of the city. Seeing footage of the plaster casts. :(

I haven't seen the film, but I've been to Pompeii. :happy:

It would be a really fascinating experience to see the buildings and to learn about what things were like living there. :smile:

Just a real shame what happened to the people in the end.

Edited by Tealbow

@Thor.

... Magic.

I haven't seen the film, but I've been to Pompeii. :happy:

It would be a really fascinating experience to see the buildings and to learn about what things were like living there. :smile:
Just a real shame what happened to the people in the end.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing. What astonishes me is that the buildings are still standing strong, and could even be completely functional, despite the disaster wrought by Vesuvius.

Some of the preserved bodies of the dead are quite ominous though...

Agreed about the plaster casts. Vesuvius had erupted 50 times or something more since that tragedy. It definitely is something I didn't expect; for the buildings to last so long after all that.

Well, played Far Cry 3 today for a bit, a friend of mine sent it to me as a gift a month ago but I haven't had a chance to play it until now. Must say, it's a good game, I like it.

My favorite part is the "Don't kill innocent civilians" note that appears occasionally. I didn't kill them, they died of natural causes, like the front bumper of my speeding car, my Kalashnikov, flamethrower, arrows, molotovs, machete blade, grenades, etc. :smile:

Also, here's some common sense for you I figured out today - never use A4 printing paper to wipe your arse. If you think you know horror, try that and get back to me. :wink:

And I see there's a new guy/girl around here, welcome!

Well, played Far Cry 3 today for a bit, a friend of mine sent it to me as a gift a month ago but I haven't had a chance to play it until now. Must say, it's a good game, I like it.

My favorite part is the "Don't kill innocent civilians" note that appears occasionally. I didn't kill them, they died of natural causes, like the front bumper of my speeding car, my Kalashnikov, flamethrower, arrows, molotovs, machete blade, grenades, etc. :smile:

Far Cry 3 is one of my favourite shooters. I admit I have never received that note before (I'm too nice to murder innocents :tongue:) but sounds like fun nevertheless.

Also, just be aware that one of the endings sucks. The ending I chose pretty much soured the game afterwards for me...

Also, here's some common sense for you I figured out today - never use A4 printing paper to wipe your arse. If you think you know horror, try that and get back to me. :wink:

A4 paper? You mad.