The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Also, Bound by Flame is officially releasing on Steam in 40 hours from now. :dance:

I kinda wish I could start downloading it, though.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I bought the game, not preordered. Apparently it's available early.

Hang on, so that means you're already playing it?

Also, Bound by Flame is officially releasing on Steam in 40 hours from now. :dance:

I kinda wish I could start downloading it, though.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I bought the game, not preordered. Apparently it's available early.

Yep. :D

Yep. :D

Well... I guess that means I'm going to have to...

http://www.quirkyscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Explosion-Image-by-US-Department-of-Defense.jpg

But seriously, how? I could've sworn it came out at the same time for everyone. Unless... you got it for PS3 or PS4?

Edited by billyro

But seriously, how? I could've sworn it came out at the same time for everyone. Unless... you got it for PS3 or PS4?

I thought the same too. May 9th. And I could've sworn I read it was the same on the PS3, but obviously it's not. :blink:

It's just early on the PSN Store apparently because their website still says preorder, but I did just Google it and saw that supposedly Gamestop (and a few other places) are releasing it a day early with permission from the publisher.

Edited by K00L

Amazing technology, can be used for terraforming earths air, China needs this lol. It can make clean drinking water out of thin air, literally.

They say it has more output then 100 trees.

it can also be used for advertising along smoggy roads cities.

The possibilities are endless fro this technology, may save earth for future generations, if they mass produce this in mass numbers.

Just imagine this on mars in great numbers.

Edited by Thor.

It's time for me to sleeeep, but I kinda want to play Bound by Flame a bit. But I won't, I need to sleep. So yeah. Good night everyone.

Woop welcome creation kit master-aka newbie-the chosen one, able to work with such buggy tools deserves a welcome.

Edited by Thor.