The last poster wins

TheCalliton

OOHH OHH make it in memory of Sheogorath, he'll make it worthy. Every Time you swing it, it makes evil laughter with tent of madness.

You could call it the bread stick.

or the chicken maker

The spoon swapper

or the sword of text, use your imagination on that one :blink:

Edited by Thor.

Haha, actually, I think I'm just going to call it Clanbringer. My other Clanbringer for Oblivion is outdated now. :tongue:

If you want a talking evil sword, check out that Lilarcor mod by InsanitySorrow. :smile:

Anyway, another camera angle.

http://puu.sh/9rnGo/5bb5127ad0.jpg

I might scrap the decorations and do them again... but I dunno.

EDIT: In-game...

http://puu.sh/9rsOe/4a599239c6.jpg

Edited by billyro

Thank goodness fro the sound proofing of this building, i gotta hand it to the builders of the apartment building. The building beside us his having some party, and the music they are blaring is so loud. I couldn't do that at the old place lol. Best freaking apartment i ever lived in, you can have a home theatre and not have to worry, amazing the sound proofing, I'm guessing its because its right next to the train track, which all are pretty much here for some reason.

Not to mention the apartments are huge luxury app. Even at my old house my neighbours would have complained if i blared it to much.

The rent is surprisingly good for the sheer quality of the building, i hit jackpot with the only 3 bedroom app, all the rooms are far enough away from the next app bedrooms. You would never hear it.

Edited by Thor.