The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay i hope this doesn't cause lag, lol my future plan for video processing, i already have a remarkable SD upscaler that does the job okkey through hdmi from RGB Nintendo Svideo cable, next would be adding double the processing through a onkyo receiver from 720P to 1080P, while the upscaler does support 1080P it doesn't scale well, so the double scaling will occur through the receiver. I need to upgrade anyways, sense my tv is 4k woop, ya it was one of the cheapest on the market but it does a good job, if i could get something that upscales it tot hat resolution that would be grand, something like the Onkyo tx-nr515.

4k all the time, anytime time from any source :dance:

Sorry to read that. My Mom died in 2011.

I'd really like to help Thor but it seems she left me a message on my computer. She changed the password on all my downloaded Mod's, MORROWIND, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Dragon Age, etc., etc.. All those Mods would have lasted me forever to play those games for eternity. I did not know she even knew how to use a computer. ALL my SAVED files from 2011, "gone". When I typed in the password an old fashion Javascript window popped up.

Guess where the little code trick is?

HUH??? sense when did 4k upscaling end up with death of family, sorry to hear that. I understand loss is hard, especially when i lost my grand parents not to long ago, i am in my 30's, so hopefully i have a long time before i see my mother pass away.

Edited by Thor.

Yes actually, so was my grand parents, they had talent when it came to cooking, i learned allot from them growing up. When my grand father died, the worst thing is seeing death first hand, i witnessed it in real time, it will forever haunt me. :sad:

Death is a sensitive subject with me :sad:

Edited by Thor.

Speaking of cooking, I made some gnocchi with meatballs and sauce for lunch without burning the house down and it doesn't taste like toxic waste. :dance:

Yes actually, so was my grand parents, they had talent when it came to cooking, i learned allot from them growing up. When my grand father died, the worst thing is seeing death first hand, i witnessed it in real time, it will forever haunt me. :sad:

Death is a sensitive subject with me :sad:

Do you remember what your first favorite home cooked food was and who cooked it?

Speaking of cooking, I made some gnocchi with meatballs and sauce for lunch without burning the house down and it doesn't taste like toxic waste. :dance:

Food! If I could have smelled the whiffs of it cooking as you prepared it and they attracted me so my focus quit the work out in the field to get there when it was time to set the table I would have been sitting there looking like this :woot: and ready to experience your cooking for the first time.

Food! If I could have smelled the whiffs of it cooking as you prepared it and they attracted me so my focus quit the work out in the field to get there when it was time to set the table I would have been sitting there looking like this :woot: and ready to experience your cooking for the first time.

Well, wasn't the first time I cooked, but it's the first time I made a rather complex meal without it tasting like crap. And I'd gladly give you my food so you can experience it, I love willing test subjects. :smile:

And my mother in law came here again, however this time she doesn't yap at me and it feels... suspicious. That woman is like a wind-up yapping machine and now she doesn't yap about anything even when I deliberately try to provoke her. What's more, she even sat with me on the balcony and brought us beer. She brought me beer, and herself too. Problem is, she hates my guts, and she hates beer too.

This just doesn't seem right at all, she's polite, calm, quiet, helped me while making lunch, brought me some expensive wine as an early present cause she won't be here for my birthday, brings me beer when I relax... I think all this good stuff is meant to get my guard down so she can stab me to death with a pointed stick. :mellow:

Edited by Werne

Well, wasn't the first time I cooked, but it's the first time I made a rather complex meal without it tasting like crap. And I'd gladly give you my food so you can experience it, I love willing test subjects. :smile:

And my mother in law came here again, however this time she doesn't yap at me and it feels... suspicious. That woman is like a wind-up yapping machine and now she doesn't yap about anything even when I deliberately try to provoke her. What's more, she even sat with me on the balcony and brought us beer. She brought me beer, and herself too. Problem is, she hates my guts, and she hates beer too.

This just doesn't seem right at all, she's polite, calm, quiet, helped me while making lunch, brought me some expensive wine as an early present cause she won't be here for my birthday, brings me beer when I relax... I think all this good stuff is meant to get my guard down so she can stab me to death with a pointed stick. :mellow:

Sorry I'm not good with m-in-law kind of stuff. :mellow: Just insane fictional writing and old, wise, stuff other people said. :devil:
I looked up gnocchi to see what you had for dinner. :blush: I did not know what it was. I would have liked to have been working out in the field and when I smelled home cooking knew I could of showed up for dinner. :smile:
I hope you find out what's up with your M-in-Law. :ohdear: