The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just got motion sickness from playing, "Among the Sleep" during the room play parts. :sick: Ooo! :confused: That won't make the body snatchers happy.

Ew. I felt awful after playing Beyond: Two Souls. At one point you get to be underwater and the lights and waviness of water made me feel lightheaded and nauseous. Only time a game has ever done that. I guess I should probably avoid Among the Sleep then.

It was fun while it lasted, even if I don't particularly enjoy competitive games.

I can't play competitive games with my brothers because they'll throw fits if they lose. Or one will at least. Especially if it's Rise of Nations and I nuke him.

I've been suffering from motion sickness since I was about 4 years old. Don't let me turn you away from a game like, "Among the Sleep" if you were able to stomach Beyond: Two souls; for as long as you did. Buy some Dramamine: Motion sickness pills or get a wristband for motion sickness relief. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/1314175-5746/ like this one 5746 recommended for me in my comment area.

For my video gaming motion sickness....Buy me this one! It's got 21st Century Pazazz.... http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/relief-band-voyager-motion-sickness-device,-reusable/ID=prod6222961-product?ext=gooMedicines_ampersand_Treatments_PLA_Nausea_ampersand_Motion_Sickness_prod6222961_pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6194619&sst=40f8ab

Please! Please! Please!

:laugh:

I thankfully i don't suffer from motion sickness. The one thing i can't stand though is negative g's on a rollercoaster, other then that i am good :dance:

Lol also found this over the top razer 360 mod, with over 14 buttons :woot:

http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/gaming-controllers/razer-sabertooth/

Edited by Thor.

:geek: That XBOX (version unknown) controller has a wire sticking out of it. They are still selling wired controller's??? :laugh: I would have thought they'd have all that 2.4 GHz stuff figured out by now so we don't need wired controller's.

We need to send a bill into the House and Senate to have all wired devices removed in the US and Canada, and replaced with wireless unit's, before the USofA's 2016 elections. We don't want to have people getting into accidents when they are playing their console games?! Do we?! :laugh:

A sudden yanking of the controller can cause untold consequences when standing up in front of the http://wonderfulengineering.com/titan-zeus-is-the-worlds-largest-tv-with-370-inches-screen-and-costs-1-6-million-dollars. Flying consoles can do serious damage to human bodies as well as tv screens, and let's not forget the game consoles breakage as well.

Vote to remove all wired connectors from households so everyone can weave and duck and dive in their livingroom without getting tangled up in wired console game controllers. :pirate:

And enjoy it with your friends in this new Home Style Cinema... https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JjmP82-qGWg/UqsxmSw7SaI/AAAAAAAAACE/QdAaLF-ZAPY/w900-h600-no/Now+thats+one+crazy+Cinema%2521.jpg

Wired, while wireless can be a pain when it comes to battery life, considering the ps3 controller, the right way to charge. I would be happy if they went usb instead of crappy double aa batteries instead, until then its wired for me.

I did mention they need to integrate the 2.4 GHz wireless circuit board construct into them too?

We all need a clean room for gaming consoles with only the game machines inside it. The inside of the walls should be lined with copper shielding to block outside radio waves. A basement room with cooler airflow, twenty by twelve foot room with enough room to dance, if you want to, with your Kinect unit, and padded walls with perforated acoustic ceiling panels to make the room's 7.1 Surround Sound with THX logic rock when you play video games or watch movies and you won't wake up the retired neighborhood while you play or watch movies.

Oh! A nice roll away waterbed which can be brought out from the wall, after all the strain of standing up and playing, so you lay down and play for another 12 hours; without breaking a sweat, and Don't forget to get that job that pays you to play video games.

I live in a Apartment that has concrete walls in all direction, i could crank my stereo and get away with it. Though i do have room to swing around a wii remote and have enough space for guitar hero, i prefer controller over everything else. This apartment i live in has some amazingly big bedrooms for a apartment. Someone with a badass subwoofer blaring it across the hall wouldn't hear it in the other room. Not to mention wall to wall carpeting and bookshelves to help with noise proofing on top of that.

It feels more like a luxury hotel if you ask me :dance:

Edited by Thor.

I've been suffering from motion sickness since I was about 4 years old. Don't let me turn you away from a game like, "Among the Sleep" if you were able to stomach Beyond: Two souls; for as long as you did. Buy some Dramamine: Motion sickness pills or get a wristband for motion sickness relief. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/1314175-5746/ like this one 5746 recommended for me in my comment area.

I get sick pretty easily from things like that as well. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and sometimes it really bothers me. Roller coasters are the worst. :tongue:

There's this one roller coaster I've rode on a few times and I didn't feel sick the first time, but the second time (which wasn't immediately after the first, it was like a year later) I had to sit down for a few minutes.

My mom gets car sick really easy if she has to sit in the back or on curvy roads, so I guess I get it from her. :laugh:

My mom gets car sick really easy if she has to sit in the back or on curvy roads, so I guess I get it from her. :laugh:

I used to have that, but not any more. I dunno what happened to cure me of it...

Anyway, is anyone else having problems downloading mods at the moment? I keep getting this stupid "error" message when I try. :dry:

I live in a Apartment that has concrete walls in all direction, i could crank my stereo and get away with it. Though i do have room to swing around a wii remote and have enough space for guitar hero, i prefer controller over everything else. This apartment i live in has some amazingly big bedrooms for a apartment. Someone with a badass subwoofer blaring it across the hall wouldn't hear it in the other room. Not to mention wall to wall carpeting and bookshelves to help with noise proofing on top of that.

It feels more like a luxury hotel if you ask me :dance:

Your description suggests you are living in an upper middle class families built house from back when the owners were concerned about Atomic War. They began with concrete for a basement and walls mixed with Portland Cement so the humidity would strengthen the concrete making it less penetrable. Portland cement makes the concrete get harder and more water resistent when wet.

Great big rooms for storage with lots of shelves for food, not books. So you're living in a Vault which never became necessary. Does it have a large water drain in the basement floor?