The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow now isn't this in a direct conflict with global warming,

http://rt.com/usa/171044-noaa-climate-change-cooling/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/06/07/noaa-shows-the-pause-in-the-u-s-surface-temperature-record-over-nearly-a-decade/

That's coming directly from NOAA, so how could you argue with hard data like that. :confused:

Edited by Thor.

Steam really needs to moderate people's profiles more. I wonder if they realize how horrible some a lot people's usernames, bios, and/or descriptions are.

Edit: And I'm not just creeping on random people's profiles, I see asshole-ish comments/posts and make a bet in my mind as to whether or not their entire profile is dick-ish. I usually win my bets. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

That's true. :laugh:

Is the Nexus running slow for anyone else? Specifically the main portion of the site. The forums seems okay, but it did take a while to save my last post.

Eh yes that's what makes Steam so cool, and laid back. heck its the best api. I mean it has everything you would want, games comments, modding, community threads, forums lacking moderation lol, and greenlight, Also Epic steam sales only steam will ever offer, no other service can be compared.

You wouldn't see that with ucrap and to original-origin bad joke,

But the cool thing is they take complaints very seriously and they have some of the fastest response times if you have a feature request.

Right now just bought Resin 2 gold and 1 for 1.20$, nearly forgot about that game, for 4$. Finding out resin 3 is on its way.

Edited by Thor.

One of the best things about the NexusMods is all the crafted mods with still some people who use langauge that has expression using some cussing or terse words effectively with meaning. It used to be I could find a cussing mean spirited modder here who was as fine a modder as the saintly chatting poet whose mods dressed up as many scenes too for the games.

Now! It's all chapel chat and a cardinal sin if you don't keep your bible clear writing on the word stream or you will be banned. :down: BAN... YOU FOR USING THE F... WORD IN A SENTENCE IN A MEANINGLESS WAY. :mad:

Excuse my yelling. :geek: I was doing it for effect. :cool: LIke Saint Peter telling some new soul at the Gates which gate they earned. "What was your name in life? mumble, mumble. Ah! Here it is. GET THEE THAT WAY!" With the result being either :confused: or :dance:

I suppose some people would rather be with their friends instead of given a place where they might find peace and contentment? Then the result we might see for someone going to hell might be :dance:!