The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I think you are correct?! :dance:

You talking about that John Hanson fellow?

Yeah! That's the guy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson

I remember the argument about Hanson being elected. Internally but not by the people. Heck! If we could go back in time we would probably find the voters were few and far away that sent their votes in. If at all. The fact George Washington had the peoples vote raised the same conditions I figure were happening during our trivial pursuit game that occurred way back when I was 22 years old. It resulted in a lot of drinking and loud ruckus hypothetical talk. Ending in an election maybe back then and ending one good fun night of partying in our time too. :teehee:

Now where'd I put my tricorner hat? Theres my wig, hick, hat, hat, hat. Ah right under the wig all this time. :happy:

ohh that trivia question, i was into my mood again.....

Ohh! Some of us are trying to get into your mood too. :ermm:

Without the party trivia to give us all a chance to show off some knowledge and have a good time while we are in the adult trivia we can't. :pinch:

Moods were made to enjoy. :yes: For some people they are like exotic foods. They give us emotional high's and low's. :tongue: Moody Blues isn't just a name for the band, it is also the name of a state of emotion. Respectfully known as, "Boo Hoo! I am having a bad day and feel so sad."

I very seldom feel that way though, so, for me, it's a nice change for awhile. I find myself missing the trivial pursuit parties and that keeps me kind of on edge, near anger. I focus on work to keep myself mildly keyed from getting really sad, which turns to remorse, and then to misery, finally I reach out to Father and ask, "WHY?" The answer is always the same. "Cause that's the way it is."

Since he Dr. Banner shared his secret in the last movie I saw, "Just call me Dr. Banner". Puny God! :laugh:

You ought to be laughing. :laugh: Your avatar is similar in all respects to "Loki" as he is getting a good share of what the hulk can do his puny body in Iron Mans place. :sad: If you don't find that coincidence even remotely funny you need a vacation in the outdoors. Maybe a camping trip with Spock, Kirk, and Bones. :mellow: From the movie with Shatner, etc. Not the new guys.

:mellow: You can sing around the campfire with them, "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream." :mellow:

Sleep well. :teehee: Dream on! :cool:

:mellow: You can sing around the campfire with them, "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream." :mellow:

I'm used to a somewhat different version: "row, row, row your boat, sneakin' up the stream. lock & load in tactical mode, United States Marines!"

I'm used to a somewhat different version: "row, row, row your boat, sneakin' up the stream. lock & load in tactical mode, United States Marines!"

Semper Fi