The last poster wins

TheCalliton

"Gentlemen and ladies, (I use the terms loosely of course) I, the baron Harkonnen, have decided that the great seal of our veritable house, that confused and ugly chimera the Griffin, no longer adequately represents the ambition of our appetites..

Therefore and henceforth, in conclusion and forevermore, ergo and etc, our ample and royal self from this day forth and throughout the universe, we shall no longer be known as house Harkonnen..

We shall be house... hog!"

The new seal of house Hog :tongue::

http://www.lightningcustoms.com/eventimages/Wild%20Hog%20chilly%20Chili%20Run.png

Lightning and rain with powerful wind gusts made their debut for an hour or two. :sad: Ending just moments ago.

Probably caused by the backblast from all the Wild Hog Chili bunch after they ate chili with lots and lots of beans at the recent meet causing the High Wind Jet Stream to move off its normal path pushing clouds and rain north from the south. :woot: The south where all the famous chili cook outs are held. Hot, hot hot! :yucky:

:laugh:

Sigh i miss warm weather but hate humidity :verymad: , all well i am going fishing tomorrow, wish me luck on the big catch of the year, I may need it. 26 inches is the biggest we ever caught in one sitting,

Last time i went fishing i was sick like no tomorrow, i realized something, i hope it doesn't recur.

Edited by Thor.

The winds rose gusting, so, the trees were bending down and waving round, clouds filled the sky, lightning repeatedly sparked followed by the crackle of its fury and ended again and again with thunder. The rain pelted down forcefully washing dust and dirt off all that things that were bound with it. The lightning lessened and the rain stopped after an hour or so. Time for a head count. The air is fresh now. Yay!

I hope you have a splendid day fishing. :yes:

Hey! Thor. If you get seasick just puke your guts overboard and what you ate might attract a bunch of fish. At least minnows! Maybe?

Don't Feed the wildlife!

Bag it and take your puke home to a sanitation recycling system.

:laugh:

Maybe if I get seasick because you made the note here about your illnesses again, some fish you catch in the future may taste like the Pizza I had for dinner?

:geek:

Oh! I almost forgot. Gurgle, garf a ooaah rolf... Splash!

I WIN!