The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's another Sunday yeah! My mind is running on the power of my inner source. My CPU is barely getting any use at all. My mind just challenged the total knowledge source I have known, and I pushed the envelope of my mind too as far as I could. Only to find I have all that is pocket change to me making me realize I have a sizeable bit more than a single guy might need and an ego that is understanding of others in the capacity that fits me.

Unfortunately I have discovered that life does not always give away clues to any mysteries that hold my attention keeping me from returning to the wilderness where at times I feel like I'd rather I would have never left.

The worst of times, the best of times, and civilization puts up roadblocks too on occasions to where we've have crossed safely before. But now if we don't explore the detour and think about the places where the wealth of knowledge is we need, really need, all we have gained will be lost.

Curtain call.

Curse's! The show is over! Again.

:sad: I WIN! :laugh:

Have you ever tried Requiem? I've been using it for years and it's pretty fun, though it's far too hard without tweaking the settings. I usually set it so I do 200% damage and receive 25% damage, so I can defeat an enemy if it's one on one, but anything more than that and I get overwhelmed. I have no clue how anyone would be able to play the game using the default Requiem settings - it's more unforgiving than Dark Souls.

Ya but the the number of Zombies it output is bloody insane, Also i heard the gtx970 is getting some impressive benchmark scores in Skyrim.

Heck the price i might triple sli that thing in the year to come.

Edited by Thor.

My sister slipped down a few steps, and I asked, "What happened, Tess?"

She replied with, "I tripped, f***-wit."

:blink:

Calm down, Charlie Brown.

*Sigh*, oh well. Now that I've finished reading all my books, I might try my hand at writing. I've always enjoyed writing, but I've never been able to stick to it past about the 3rd chapter. Maybe the patience required for that comes with age...

Edited by billyro

The door to the chasm of necromancy and love of mommy and daddy is slowly closing. The time is near. Your lives have no choice but to move into the light or sleep with the zombies, again, tonight.

I pick up and hold before you the corpse you find so attractive you want to add parts to it. You want to play the same games you shared with it when it was still breathing on its own. Alive again? Why?! :confused: IT's ALIVE! :ohmy:

I'll let you watch as I pick the rotting flesh clean and use the maggots to divine your future. :geek:

The end is not yet clear, for it appears you seem to get the idea that the plan for you is to inspire me. :laugh:

I cast the maggots on the ground outside the protective circle I stand within. :devil: The future I see!

They crawl away, you'll have me for another day; they try to crawl over the salt drawn lines, than soon I'll be like you! :sleep: Creeping alone in my own dying corpse all the while my mind tries with great difficulty to make me think I will have another tomorrow. :ninja: Another day to play before my own water runs dry flowing from out of my wounds which you left me with; to see if I would struggle to live another day and try to lift myself up to escape your evil plans for the night again.

If I be the only flesh the maggots sense; let's dine together or die separately; in a miserable way on the ground. I suppose in your minds there is in a closet, or a cave inside which, in your cases, therein it is where the maggots are supposedly never to reside.

Hah! :geek: A new game then it is! :woot: Little sister, little brother they crawled toward you. Time to bath! Time to get the new and improved new computer for to use to play it! :dance:

AND NOW! The latest and greatest New Holo-rific Game of The Year!

:hurr: "Ninja Maggots" :dance:

**** Coming soon! ****

The game in which Zombies and Lich's all fight to keep their corpse from being consumed! :tongue: :woot:

I'd share some of my food, but it seems you don't like the stuff at all. It's much like a seed with lots of protein that we need. But it doesn't come out of our bodies. It comes from those outside our bodies who could care less about our skin.

In the end only those who know that which I speak of win.

i agree 100% with the is article, we have something good going at least when it comes to privacy online. Well at least that's what this article claims, thanks to our courts they are pushing back.

The net neutrality concern does not exist in Canada.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/22/julian-assange-canada-privacy_n_5860774.html?utm_hp_ref=canada

Edited by Thor.

Terrible is my chagrin :blush: , stepping in to splash unholy joy and childlike maniacal laughter all around and about.

Like the madness children do all understand. :laugh:

Still this is the way this game is supposed to be played.

It was so easy for me and my kind to collectively fool your minds and twist them inside out so you lost your childlike clout, so we won! Sincerely we began to clearly stifle your minds dearly until you became like your parents. :laugh:

I WIN! :devil:

Take your wisdom on computers, your skill of making mods and art, your flattery, and channel them along with all your zombie parts to the carts of warehouse sales where your chat and pitches to them in the forum do belong.

PC, Modding, family matters, and scabs all are so drab in this LIVELY SPACE for piggy squeal's and haunted giggles are the sounds of children playing out the mental graces to find no rules to play other than to say, "I WIN."

If you know longer have the heart and cannot even get a up a little jovial farting; make no noise then here, go, GO! Take what you dabble in and be gone!

All that waits here is Death for those who do not use this playground to dash madly about, screaming delightfully, and joyous. To act defeated when others challenge is part of the game for the unhinged, "The Last poster Wins."

Go away Adult kin, you are no longer players of The LAST POSTER WINs, you've grown cold inside and out, lost your head to adult mechanisms and modding instead. All your adultlike minds do now is repeat pitches pushing your mods, suffering us all drab tales of failures from tweaking your computers, and telling us how much better all our computers will be if, you and, I share in the purchase of a better, the best yet, parts to make the game more real. Oh! Lest I forget, and your poor little family in hell. Now wrinkles fold on your skin, hands and faces, like old men and old spinsters who've become well used, and used to pander while the flesh was smooth and could still be sold for sin.

Halloween is filled with the fraught Adults caught in the folds of getting old here.