The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So I thought I'd try out Borderlands 2 again. I played it a while with my brother on his Xbox but he beat it with our youngest brother (even though I bought it, partially at least... we split the cost). This time I decided to play my Steam copy where I have most of the DLC (I got the season pass maybe? I don't remember, it was back when it came out).
Anyway it doesn't like my laptop. I have it on the lowest (besides resolution, but that's just a setting about 800x600) settings and it's obviously still running a bit slow. I can't play shooters like that... It's just weird. Also, that fancy menu they have makes it run worse.

Oh well. I remembered I don't really think it's that funny (I wanted to quit when Claptrap said zing, but just put my head on my desk instead).

Ah! Thank you for your show of fair kind remarks. I must not deny it felt good to know you have concerns for my mental turns of emotions, with the dry spats of horror or pleasant, but sometimes dry humor, and returns.

ย 

jsyk: Just so you know; In my mental imagery I see the Nexus as a Station. The passage of time brings us all back to the nexus station. The journey I undertook was not a wayward direction. It was from the Nexus Station to the point of rest where some go like home.

ย 

I think of my place as a camp. A bit fancier because it is a small house.

ย 

Departing the Nexus (way station) is like leaving the trains station, Airport, or Spaceship Club for Outer Space Enthusiasts which has Starship One to take us up to view above the Earth and then back to Earth, our Future Nexus Station which Earth may be one day. Once back we chat while we wait awhile for our ride; get in the car, plane, train, or bus to take us to that place of rest again.

ย 

I see you've all returned and kept up the friendly meeting while we pause between gaming.

ย 

Now where was I? Oh, yes! I pondered the crest of life on the fringe of death the last time.

ย 

I have returned after reading a bit about Intel's new core M within modern magic science provides us. An assortment caught my eye because they were from novelettes I've read. Like the story by Arthur C. Clarke wrote Fountains of Paradise where he mentions the Diamond Nanothreads for Space Elevators which appears to have become another reality.

ย 

The pages of sci-fi novels and novelettes have brought us Science Fiction that you may have read too and undertook the tasks of making some stuff from it.

ย 

I am glad to see all of you continue giving your informative gifts that keep on giving.

ย 

I am off again. This time I have not near as far to travel. And will get more sleep.

ย 

Thank you again for being splendid. Gnight!

Welcome back Pagafyr, hey all that technology amazes me sense the beginning of the century when my great, great grandfather drove a model T for the first time. Its written in pictures of the past. our family's been here a very, very long time.

ย 

Picture was taken 1912 Saskatchewan :smile: Back in the day of red dead redemption.

Edited by Thor.

Yes! billyro it is a masterful example of your unceasing desire to chase your desires, your dreams, and flourish.

ย 

It's almost lunch time. :mellow: Now where did I leave that frozen pizza I buried? :confused:

ย 

Oh! Oh! I remember! It's in that freezer I discovered, after I dug up a tunnel I found, and learned to pick a lock on a strange door by pressing little square buttons. 'Vault 11214' is printed on the huge door. One day while inside the tunnel, after almost a year of tapping on those square little numbered pads, I discovered the numbers on the strange door were the same ones I pressed to get the door to open. :geek:

ย 

I found a whole lotta bones too. I think being in the tunnel for many hours a day trying to figure out that keypad thing has allowed me to gain some sort of alien intelligence. :nuke: Hmm? I wonder?!

ย 

Aaa Roooo Roof!

ย 

Oops! That might not of been a good thing. That was a metal dog I just turned on accidentally. :sad:

ย 

Hello! I am K-9. Have you seen the Doctor! :ermm:

ย 

Do you like Pizza?

ย 

I am not programmed for that. :ermm:

ย 

Well. Ok! That just means there's more for me.

ย 

Cya l8tr!

ย 

" :sad: I WIN! :laugh: "

Your pizza craving seems to grow stronger every day, it must be part of that narrative minds craving of the meat and cheese peperoni kind. :teehee:

Not many pizza places have balsamic Onion :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by Thor.