The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Welcome back Pagafyr, hey all that technology amazes me sense the beginning of the century when my great, great grandfather drove a model T for the first time. Its written in pictures of the past. our family's been here a very, very long time.

Picture was taken 1912 Saskatchewan :smile: Back in the day of red dead redemption.

I remember Red Dead Redemption. XBOX 360. I was really getting to like that game. Hmm? Anyone know if these Logitech signal sync wireless mouse and keyboard work with the XBOX 360?

I visited my car at the repair shop yesterday to make sure it got its once a month routine run time for the A/C fluid so the lines seals don't get too dry. The cars battery will get low since its computer keeps running tests too. It's raining today, so I went to see if the hard top convertibles seals were good, checked for leaks. Darn the right side defrost vent has water dripping in. I'm going to have sacrifice a bunch of those New Mexico Naugha-deer :wink: so I can get a naugha-hide car cover for the 2006 Cadillac XLR if they take any longer getting it into the shop to switch out the old tranny for the new one I bought.

Your pizza craving seems to grow stronger every day, it must be part of that narrative minds craving of the meat and cheese peperoni kind. :teehee:

Not many pizza places have balsamic Onion :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yay! That's a good way to make a pizza. Homemade is always fresh :mellow: and you don't have to send out road workers to flag down the pizza delivery guy so he's late and you get it free. :laugh:

Arrrrgggh! Matey! :pirate: The power of Pizza can bring the heartiest of those resisting food to their sense's. :geek: The pizza dough flipped into a nice round shaped thin flat disc. Than placed on a warm platter where the edge is rolled in over a nice string of rolled Mozzarella cheese. Not to interrupt the dough as it rises the dough is gently caressed with a lay of savory tomato sauce blended with herbs and spices followed with gently shaved strings of mozzarella cheese covering slices of pepperoni. :yes: Followed with sliced Balsamic onions in thin rings, then sliced mushrooms, then sliced black pearl olives, A dash of diced green and red peppers to add a delightful sprite taste to the savory meats. :sweat: To make any supreme ruler at his/her game machine a happy diner we like to give it the piece of the resistance sausage bites made with a blend of roast chicken, sizzling pork, and savory beef added to the top as the pizza bread reaches its full bodied rise. :woot: While baking the delicious smells of fresh sausage, pepperoni, and meatballs with herbs and spices fills the air with the delicious aroma of every delight :wub: ; known to any king or Queen in their White Castle gourmet game dining room could ever have dreamed of.

:woot: :teehee: :dance:

Sweet, sweet taste of balsamic onions will make your mouth ccrave for mmooooooorrree!!!

Candy in your mouth!!

OHH heres a thought balsamic onion rings??

Edited by Thor.

Do you guys realise how difficult it is to respond to that weirdness? Not to be rude, but it's a bit annoying when I visit this thread and I'm confronted with gibberish.

Just something that had to be said. :sweat:

Also, another Skyrim screenshot...

http://puu.sh/bQQBB/4239b014aa.jpg

Edited by billyro

Its not gibberish, Pizza and Balsamic Onion go so well together. Especially balsamic onion chicken pizza :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i guess you don't have the same taste as we do, pizza is culture here to.............

Edited by Thor.

Seems like everything is gibberish until the mouth watering food makes its way down the path to the place where it begins to give us energy within.

While we are hungry the thought of food becomes a strong persuasion to our thinking. The desire for satisfying food overpowers even the strongest minds.

For awhile we lose our other interests while our subconscious drive is to feed and we lose our focus on all but the cooking kitchen technical sense.

Feed me!

Gibberish, gibberish.

FEED ME!

Waaaa! WAAAAA!

FEED ME!

:sad: I WIN! :laugh:

Can't sleep, i will report later when i am asleep. As if that's even possible, laters. Runs jumps on bed. :geek: :blink: Now who says i am not asleep now?????, good question, i will tell you when i wake up..

Edited by Thor.

I just watched a really enlightening video on Skyrim skinning and such, and now I'm pretty confident I can make armour and stuff actually work. This will be great because I can finally finish off my wisp mother mod by altering the mesh and adding hair and stuff. :)