The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's Saturday here. I'm resting after the drive to and from a visit to the Helena Historical Society.

Thor! I remember when I found out that if I could put two long rods at the north and south poles they would show us that the Earths rotation is wobbling. It wobbles enough that if there were two pencils writing on paper from the end of the poles north and south they would both draw a circle.

Do you find that as a similar conclusion as many do about the Earths North and South poles?

:laugh: curtains I WIN! curtains :sad:

Well I'm back from South Carolina. That was an interesting road trip...

The Earths wobble is just a reference I wanted to know if anyone agreed with, along with all the other scientific researchers who agreed it was a fact.

Now that you appear to have entertained that idea. Seek and you shall find, that is, if you research to find what I have, a little fact to expound that bit of information I discovered. Which when added to all the rest will lead you to few profound considerations which should bring a lot of interesting twists to your own theories.

Research the leads I posted and you shall, I believe, undoubtedly find the fact I did which calls up a good deal more facts which will fill in gaps in a long history of the Earths life.

Well I'm back from South Carolina. That was an interesting road trip...

Yay!

I went to the Helena Historical Society building at Helena, MT Friday. The person at the entrance who checked people through had a southern accent. His accent was so thick I asked what part of the south he was from and I discovered he was from North Carolina.

Anything interesting about your trip you care to share?

:laugh: curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Well I actually was going to see my brother graduate from basic training at Fort Jackson so that's interesting I guess. :P
Then we took him to Fort Gordon in Georgia. I went to Tybee Island while I was there and got to see the opposite end of the Atlantic from the last time I saw it (in Ireland).
First time heading to that end of the US too.
I've actually been to Montana before, but it wasn't for very long as we were just passing through on our way too Washington. I kept a very large pine cone from there though. :laugh:

Cool! :cool:

Yeah! That would be fun to see the Atlantic ocean. I drove all the way from north to south along California's highway 101 once. I saw a lot of the Pacific Oceans shores. I have heard of Tybee Island. I know I saw it, I must have seen it when I was surfing the Internet though. Google, google, google. Yup! I did, because I like lighthouse's and it has a nice one.