The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Dragon Age Inquisition comes out soon... might have to replay Origins to refresh my memory.

I still need a new computer. And then I'll have to play through ALL of Origins + Awakening and Dragon Age II + DLC. I don't have any saves apparently. :ohmy:

And hey Werne.

For whatever reason your post made me search "sloth cleavage" (I DON'T KNOW. It seemed like a funny idea... And not creepy at all) and I found this. I thought everyone might find it humorous. :tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/UenoTbi.jpg

Hey Werne, haven't heard from you in a while. And yeah, the thread is slothful and the boobs aren't in abundance, sad to say. That woman is absolutely beautiful too (even without the show of flesh) - you have good tastes. :yes:

Yeah, I haven't been around in, what, almost two months now. Been so busy I didn't even have time to fart, much less use the internet. I did notice the disturbing lack of boobs up in here too, not sure why there aren't any, might be cause I was the largest source of boobs in the first place (also Ironman and BlackRampage, where are they anyway?). :D

And I do know know how to pick my ladies. So says wife at least, I think she might be biased.

And hey Werne.

For whatever reason your post made me search "sloth cleavage" (I DON'T KNOW. It seemed like a funny idea... And not creepy at all) and I found this. I thought everyone might find it humorous. :tongue:

Sloths and boobs, I love it when two awesome things get combined into one pic. I wish I was a sloth.

And if you need help picking out PC parts, feel free to ask. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's building rigs. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne

@Werne does building rigs earn you enough money so you can buy some cleavage juice? :kiss: ?

That's weird, disgusting and disturbing in that particular order, and not in a good way.

Or do you prefer using the money you've earn to get pictures you can shake your :laugh: ! at?

Just so you know, you can get pics like those for free in high resolution and quality if you know where to look. And nah, stopped doing that a few years ago cause I got a girlfriend, which I ended up promoting to wife last year, so I don't need to shake my :laugh: ! at random pics on the interwebs anymore.

Also, the mess that gets caused by doing that just isn't worth it, I'm too lazy to clean up afterwards. :tongue:

Edited by Werne

And if you need help picking out PC parts, feel free to ask. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's building rigs. :thumbsup:

If I ever actually get around to really picking out parts I will. :tongue: But seriously I've kind of been talking about this for two years now and I still haven't even started getting anything.

s#*!. I just answered my phone and I am NOT ready to be social... UGH. WHY CAN'T MY EXCUSES GET ME OUT OF THINGS. I AM A HORRIBLE EXCUSE MAKER.

@Werne does building rigs earn you enough money so you can buy some cleavage juice? :kiss: ?

That's weird, disgusting and disturbing in that particular order, and not in a good way.

My apologies for being the one to have enlightened you.

I like breast milk myself, but none of the stores carries any human breast milk where I live.

Just cow milk. Moo! Now, in my thinking, if I had known what I was drinking wasn't my Mom's breast milk, before I got addicted to cows milk I would have found 'that disturbing'. Some calf had to share his MOO ilk. ! People think I am ill when I speak after all these years of drinking cow milk.

:laugh: curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

My apologies for being the one to have enlightened you.

I like breast milk myself, but none of the stores carries any human breast milk where I live.

Just cow milk. Moo! Now, in my thinking, if I had known what I was drinking wasn't my Mom's breast milk, before I got addicted to cows milk I would have found 'that disturbing'. Some calf had to share his MOO ilk. ! People think I am ill when I speak after all these years of drinking cow milk.

Ah, you were talking breast milk. Thank the lord, I thought wet bats***. Breast milk is good, tastes sweet, tried it while my wife was breastfeeding.

And FYI, "cleavage juice" is how some groups on deep web call it when a man pees on a woman's breasts then licks it up, I thought you went crazy like that. You can find some truly disturbing stuff on deep web that scar you for life, don't go there, man.