The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sleep, it's always nice to be able to rest this body and travel in the spirit lanes through the chunnel of time. :smile: ooOOooooo!

It was so much fun learning about all the different ways people have put together a fun system of crafts for All Hallows Eve, All Soul's Eve, and Halloween. Cooking cakes, biscuit, buns, to give to children coming to their door.

Halloween was the reason for the creation of the Donut! Another intelligent blip. Wow!

I felt enlightened.

Now the idea bulb is growing dim as the 31st of October nears. I may need another divergence.

Oh! That's right! I just watched a whole movie about it. :woot:

What's your family tradition on All Hallows Eve, Hallow 'en, Samhain, All Souls Eve, or Halloween?

:laugh: curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

I measured my height today: 190cm on the dot. That's nearly 6 foot 3 inches according to Google. Do you know what the worst thing about being tall is? Everything is built for shorter people - tables, showers, sinks, garden equipment... if I have to do any more stooping, I'm going to have postural issues for life. :dry:

I'm glad to read you are keeping a record of your growth. billyro I'm a little surprised, because there are many tall people, especially with as much talent as you, it would seem, to me, you could do some sort of Mods to your living space. Maybe even become an architect building homes and gear for tall people. Rather like making life better for yourself and than sharing what you're making so the adjustments are available for all tall people.

What's your family tradition on All Hallows Eve, Hallow 'en, Samhain, All Souls Eve, or Halloween?

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

I measured my height today: 190cm on the dot. That's nearly 6 foot 3 inches according to Google. Do you know what the worst thing about being tall is? Everything is built for shorter people - tables, showers, sinks, garden equipment... if I have to do any more stooping, I'm going to have postural issues for life. :dry:

Don't mean to cut on in here, but I'd be happy to take some of your tallness away haha, I am a short fry in my family. It is the opposite for me, at work we got tall shelves with everything I need to use (figures, I need to use a step ladder but I get a dizzy spell from it), at home all the tools and equipment packed away on shelves, and even when it comes to insects that fly, they always gotta be inches higher from me when we don't have insect spray. :P In the serious note with your postural problems, I have been getting that lately and some of the things I do is try some stretches to not let the back lock up on me. Seing a chiropractor or doctor would also be excellent, but I usually find some stretches do the trick.

I was happy at 6ft so you can have those extra 3 inches. :P

... That sounded weird.

I recently moved to Western Australia so I don't have to deal with the insects as much. There are lots more flies (and march flies) but mosquitoes, sand flies (grrrr), paper wasps, rhino beetles, cane beetles, and all the other stuff - nup! I noticed that you posted on my Skyrim ENB so I gather you're Australian too?

If my back ever becomes bad then I'll be sure to see a chiropractor or something, but for now, it's not noticeable unless I have to lean down for an extended period (like using the leaf blower, doing the dishes, picking up scattered lego from the floor, etc.)

Duck!

:rolleyes:

There's tall tale flying overhead about some reason for Halloween being Halloween instead of those other somber reasons.

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

My brother who is five years younger is taller than me. I don't know how much, but he's probably around the same height as you. I think I'm at 6 feet exactly. Maybe 6'1". And I stopped growing five years ago according to the marks on the kitchen door frame. I guess I was really pretty tall (compared to others) going into high school. Only two people in my class were taller (of course my school was small so that's probably not saying much). Actually it seems like my high school had a problem with height; a lot of people were really short, like most not ever reaching 6 feet tall kind of short.

I don't have much trouble with things being short, but because most of my friends are shorter than me I get to make fun of them. :devil: