The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721/? looks pretty interesting. This is what it does...

So yeah, regenerates distant land based on your installed mods with the addition of extra detail. One thing I noticed in that video is the distant forts and stuff really seem more lifelike and real - something vanilla Skyrim failed completely at. Normally, if I climbed a mountain in Skyrim, I would see some obscure brick thing in the distance, knowing it was a fort but not caring. Judging by the looks of this utility, I'll be able to climb a mountain and then see all the little details in the world and actually want to explore.

Only problem is performance. It's always the performance... :facepalm:

Oh, and it's still beta so I'm not going to try it yet, just in-case something explodes.

EDIT: Oh nooooo... I got 2 missed calls from Coles because I applied for work there, and they would have heard the voice-message I recorded which went like "Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh..." :facepalm:

I was being crazy at the time and thought it would be funny, but now I think I might have significantly reduced my chances of getting work there. :wallbash:

I reverted it back to default to avoid this in the future. :pinch:

Edited by billyro

Pretty darn interesting.

Encore: One more job down you won't get.

Then again! You might find they don't mind, your silly times. They might understand Day Dreaming; you know, when your mind is on the coast enjoying a sunny day with your little umbrella's in a glass, because of getting phone calls that blasts you out of your Day Dreaming you holler at the answering machine.

The day the day arrives is ten days away. The time to procrastinate grows short.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

Just got The Architect on Heroes of Dragon Age. Now I've got 4 legendaries: Ariane, Grey Warden Oghren, Morrigan and The Architect. Sadly though, The Architect doesn't fit well with the rest of my people so he'll probably go unused for a while.

To be able to fit into the character of the Architect, of Dragon Age, requires anyone of us to expand our thinking to the Big Picture. Shake that Etch-a-Sketch and start a new way of life.

The day the day Dragon Age Digital will be available is nearer. The time to procrastinate grows short.

:laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

Just got The Architect on Heroes of Dragon Age. Now I've got 4 legendaries: Ariane, Grey Warden Oghren, Morrigan and The Architect. Sadly though, The Architect doesn't fit well with the rest of my people so he'll probably go unused for a while.

I'm so jealous. :c I still only have Wynne. She's level 54 now. I'm trying to save my gems (only 166 to go) so I'll be guaranteed a legendary. The quests are getting to the point where I might not be able to get any further (probably because I've been skipping out on spending gems), and there aren't many people I can beat in the events.

Edited by K00L

I've got 3 of my legendaries from the soldier pack (the 1500 gold one) so either I have been lucky or it's because sovereigns are easier to get than gems and I use them more often.

I got Ariane in my... 6 or 7th champion pack? It says you are guaranteed to get at least 1 legendary every 20 champion packs. I'm not sure if you want to risk it though - that other pack would probably be better in the long run.

I've got 3 of my legendaries from the soldier pack (the 1500 gold one) so either I have been lucky or it's because sovereigns are easier to get than gems and I use them more often.

I got Ariane in my... 6 or 7th champion pack? It says you are guaranteed to get at least 1 legendary every 20 champion packs. I'm not sure if you want to risk it though - that other pack would probably be better in the long run.

Yup you're just lucky. :laugh:

I looked at the prices and you get 10 characters for around the cost of 9 of the smaller gem packs. And a guaranteed legendary with a pretty good chance for at two more on top of that. Epics aren't bad either. :tongue: 130 to go.

Again I don't have characters for the event though. I had a Tal-Vashoth guy and that was my one outlaw and one Qunari.

None of my mages are apostates, and I just got rid of my only Templar. I guess I'll just see how well that goes over.